dingo

For about two miniutes i stood there shocked outside Dallas's door. I was speachless then i realized telling myself I just liked Soda wanst going to help squat. I do love soda but i love Dallas too then i remembered why i left Dallas in the first place and soda would never do that to me. ugh. I hate Dallas. I walked down the hallway and spotted Sodapop in the waiting room. This should be fun. I cocked my head " When did you get here" i smiled. " Just now , I wanted do see if you and Dallas was alright then i heard some doc complaining about him and i knew he was fine." he laughed. I sat down next to him and put my feet on top of his legs. " I'm fine Soda hows Pony ?"  i asked. " He's fine just a little banged up" Soda said carefully funny his hand threw my mess of hair acting as if it was a string of pearls. I smiled and touched his hand. I was right Soda was perfect for me not dal. " Ready to bust this joint fellas" Dallas grinned. He was standing in the entrence of the waiting room fully dressed. " your soposed to be in your room in bed Dall!" i raised my voice " what the hell do you think your going". I was up on my feet by now almost in dallas face. " whoa mom I'm fine, Hey sodapop" he smirked. " Dall Tonis right " He said trying not to laugh. " Soda!" I turned around to catch him smiling. " Toni hes fine. Hes Dallas". He said grabing my arm. " Fine, if you drop down and die not my problem" I said even though i knew i was lieing to myself so did Dall cause he gave me a whatever-you-say look. we got into Sodas truck outside the hospital Dallas sat infront and soda was driving. I sat in the back. Dallas was talking about how "sexy" the doctor was and when soda would go to talk about other "sexy" girls i would give him a look. I really was about to walk home. We stopped at the Dingo for a coke. We all sat in the back booth.  The waitdress came right up to us she had her big blue eyes fixed on Dallas and Soda. " What can i get you guys?" she asked only speaking to Dal and Soda. " A coke" I fakely smiled. She looked at me as if i was interupting a meeting the president. " How about you guys?" she asked trying to bat her eyes. " uh get me a coke to hun" Dallas smirked at her { Next Victum}. " Same" Soda nodded. " Alrigty" she walked away and tried to stick her butt out but instead tripped. Shes a keeper.

       "babe you know the time?" soda asked. I was sucking down my second coke. " 6 i think" i said. " crap i got to go to work" he said rushing to get up. " ill see ya at home got something for you" he smiled and kissed me. I watched him disapear out the dingo doors. Then it was me and Dallas. The waitdress came by and sat down next to Dallas.  " and you are?" i coughed. Dallas kicked me under the table. I winced he gave me a Leave-us-alone-so-i-can-get-laied look tat dallas always had on his face with a girl. she rolled her eyes " none of your concern" she said coldly. Dallas put his arm around her and she smiled. " I think i seen you somewhere before" She said trying to ound sweet to me cause now she knew me and dal were buds. " yea thats why i dont go there" I said getting up and nocked down my coke so it spilled on both of them. "ops" i smiled. I walked out of the dingo to be greeted by the shadows of the darkness outside. I walked infront of a store front i still hadent changed from yesterday i looked like i got hit by a truck. Then i saw Dallas's reflection with mine and turned around to see an angry Dallas. " hey dal" i smiled. " look at my pants" i did and they were soaked with the coke i spilled.  I laughed " they look nice". " you made the broad leave, smarty". he frowned. " wow i give dallas's jeans a new look and scare a hoe away im on a roll" i said srcasticlly. I felt a drop of rain run down my face. Out of no where it started to rain really hard bucks house was only around the corner [ dallas had a room at bucks]. Dallas and i ran to buckswe were soaked by the time we got there. " Dallas she wasnt even worth it" i said opening the door to his room. It still looked the same it had a rocking chair in the corner two beatin up dressers a queen bed and band posters glued to the wall. I jumped onto his bed leaning against the head board. " she was cute..." " and i waste of your time i interupted. " what ever happend to mrs.wonderfull" i asked. Dallas had his back to me and was looking in his dresser for a dry shirt. " shes still around and that name is right on point cause shes wonderfull in bed". He said taking his shirt off to show his fit body then putting a dark gray t shirt on. He threw me shorts that i left there and one of his smallest shirts he could find. I walked out of the room to the bathroom i changed. I looked in the mirror my hair was still out wavy now because of the rain my red lip stick barley noticeable anymore. eh. I went back to Dallas's room he was laying on the bed next to where i was not to long ago as if saving my spot. I replaced my self in the same position i was. Dallas was laying striaght on the bed with a pillow under his head his hands were folded on his chest. We were just silent for a moment listening to the rain hit the side of the house then the phone rang. i picked it up it was soda. " babe?" he asked. " Yea soda" i said. " its bad out there i was watching the news and its a big storm im stuck here inside at work" he said. " that sucks but worse im with dallas " i laughed as dall kicked me. soda laughed " i really wanted to suprize you withsomething too" he said. " first thing when this stops ill go to your job and pick you up i said. " alright i guess we got to wait till tommrow if i dont geet to talk to you or if the power goes out goodnight and love you".  he said. " love you too" i said and hung up. " its a really bad strom out side and out of all people im stuck with you" i smiled. Dallas turned his head to face me " im a good prson to be stuck with" he smiled.