My heart stopped

Soda and DAllas just stared at me wide eyed. I swallowed hard to hold back the breakdown that was soon to come. I turned my head to face Bob he just had a smile on his face. " so your telling me that Bob when he ..." I swallowed again. " he didn't use .." This time I swallowed so hard I thought I swallowed my tongue. Soda started to step to me but I backed away. " I'm thinking of Bob jr" bob laughed. Then I lost it all thoughts ran threw my mind on how he did this to on how he touched me with me being nocked out. I lounged at him wrapping my arms around his neck easily he threw me to the dirt ground. I punched the back of his knee and it buckled. Then his fist met my rips and I gasped for air he nocked the air out of me. As I was struggling to breath I saw Dallas launch him self and soda run to me. Nevermind the movie these people who were watching got a free show cause soon it started into a full on rumble. Two-bit had a soc in a head lock, Dallas was handling bob as Mrs.wonderfu screamed, soda was saying something but I felt like he was a million miles away even though he was right next to me, Pony was helping out Steve, Darry showed up I don't know how or when but he was taking out two socs at a time. Then me on the ground looking like a dead bird that fell from the sky. Finally I was breathing normally and stumbled to my feet. I pulled soda aside and said " soda I would have know if I was .. Well you know". " I know I don't think you are but bob just wants you to be like every other girl bowing to his feet but your different last week he pulled me and Dallas aside when we were hanging and told us that he didn't use anything that night and for us to let you and him to be happy because of the baby but me and Dally wanted to see if u were actually ... And nothing happened then he started threating the gang but we ignored it and don't you worry about it Toni they aren't gonna hurt you or us" it took me a moment to sink this all in but I knew why he did. Soda and I walke back to help with the fight then I saw Dallas on the floor looking like he was dead, I ran to him shaking him he didn't wake up my heart stopped.