Johnny

About a week later I was let out of the hospital but I dreaded to leave because then I would have to confront soda about dal. Right when I got home I gave pony the biggest hug " hey ponyboy." I said almost falling cause pony hugged me so hard it cut off my breathing. " Toni I thought you were gone forever, wanna go see a movie with me" pony said showing of his best puppy face. I was about to say yes but soda started to talk " pony me and toni gotta talk about some stuff why don't cha go with dal and we will met ya there". " oh alright" pony sighed. Dallas gave me a look and left with pony. It was just me and soda witch I loved being with him by myself but this time it was for the wrong reasons. I threw myself on the couch soda was leaning on the wall by the doorway. " do you love him" soda asked. "What dal soda I already told you this I don't" I sighed. " then why would you do what you did" he asked raising an eyebrow. " it's like your relationship with sandy she was your first dal was mine and we were alone and I don't know just stuff happend." I said. " this has nothing to do with sandy" soda said I heard anger in his voice witch made me wince because soda never gets mad. I stood up and crossed my arms " it has everything to do with it you act as if you don't still like her." I said almost yelling. Soda walked up to me " don't turn this on me were talking about you and dal" soda said raising his voice. " soda what else can I do for the last time IM SORRY. Okay it happened what are we goin to do dwell on it till it brakes our relationship dal is nothing more then a friend okay soda. I love you for god sakes." Now I was yelling I didn't even realize it. Soda looked stunned " alright toni your right I'm sorry" he said lowing his head " it's just I was just jealous I guess and I don't want to lose you like I did sandy." He said. I leaned in and kissed him. At first it was just a kiss then we were touching each other and kissing more passionate. " guess where not goin to the movies." Soda said in between kisses. I laughed as he picked me up and carried me to his room.

PONYBOY'S POINT OF VEIW

I was sitting in a chair by dal watching the movie dal kept talking about how to pick up girls to me. To be honest I jut wanted to watch a movie, I wondered were toni and soda were the movie was almost over and I seen dal go threw three girls in a matter of 45mins. When I was watching the movie I saw this kid his name was nick he was starting in the movie as the bakers son. In a way he kind of looked like Johnny. I missed Johnny so much I think the reason everyone in the gang loved toni is that she was like another Johnny but we all knew she would never replace him. I remember one night I was with toni at a movie and she said ' there's no point in rumbles pony and I don't think you should fight in them your smarter then that your going to be something gold' that's when I knew that Toni was a way of Johnny saying he was fine even though I don't believe in ghost or god I believe in Johnny.