IM AWAKE

I woke up and heard Sodas soft whisper not to far from me, I turned my head and saw him talking to Dallas. I knew something had happened with stupid bob what the hell could he have wanted he broke my ribs and banged up my face and KISSED ME ugh if i could kill one person in the world...Soda turned around and noticed i was awake. "hey your awake" he said with his smile that i couldn't resist. "yea, ummm soda what did bob want?" i asked. Soda looked at Dallas then to me "nothing don't worry about it". "its not nothing i want to know .". "Toni, its nothing alright" i heard Dallas say. The one thing i hated is when the gang held stuff from me i felt like getting out of my stupid hospital bed and punching Dallas and soda. " fine just dont tell me" i said. " the doctor said your fine to go like an hour ago lets get out of here this place makes me twitch" Dallas said. I shooed the boys out of the room so i could change. I walked out of the hospital and got into the car soda was driving and dallas was in the back. I really wanted to know why they wouldnt tell me what the hell was going on. When we got home i gave ponyboy the biggest hug. "hey little man wanna go catch a movie" i asked. "sure" he said. i needed to get away from the gang for a little i loved going places with pony he was like my Buddy that i could talk to. We walked threw the old lot that now was filled with drunk socs and rumbles. "pony do you know anything about bob stopping buy the hospital?" i asked. "Not really i just heard soda and dallas talking about bob being trouble, why?" "Because they wont tell me what happend with him" i said. " You know soda has his reasons toni". "i know ponyboy i know". I crinched knowing that that evil snot nose face rich bob had the nerve to show up to see me in the hospital but what also made my head light and my checks flush wiith anger is that my own boyfriend wouldnt tell me.My own bestfriend wouldnt tell me. Pony seemed to notcie me dwelling into my thoughts, cause i felt his eyes burning into my skin. "what movie you want to see" i said hastlily trying to change the subject before he could question me on what was wrong even though he already knew."well i think now the ne beach movie is playing" he answered. "sounds good" i said. We bought our tickets and walked past the mix of beat up old trucks and brand new cars matched up along the lines or the drive in. We walked over to the seats set up all thr way to the left of the movie lot we sat down in the second row. Im gonna get some popcorn want somethin?" pony asked. "uhh a coke thanks kiddo" i said. I watched ponys greased hair dissaper into the snack bar. I put my feet up onto the chair infront of me since no one was sitting there but really i was so relaxed i could really care less if someone was sitting there. I wished Cherry valance was i hater her so much. Giving googlely eyes to soda at the shop when she needed a tire change everyone knows her little daddy could have got some high class man to fix it. On top of that she had Dally around her finger.Ugh. I did not like her.I mean like how could she even.. oh im rambling on just sit down relax and watch a movie. Note to self: stop thinking to hard. In the middle of my thoughts i almost jumped out of my skin and screamed when a hand touched the back of my neck.....