"Shay," he adds, "Believe me when I say it's nothing. I hardly feel it."

"Your limp doesn't say that."

He breathily laughs, shaking his body. "Why are you so worried anyways?"

That's a good question, I thought. Harry's become a part of my life just like he wanted, whether I liked it or not. I ponder over this as I retrieve another dry towel. Harry is still aggressive, hell he even showed me how hostile he could be tonight. Only once have I seen him vulnerable, and that only lasted a few minutes.

"Honestly," I say, cleaning off the remaining blood from his tan skin, "I'm not sure why."

"There must be some reason," Harry insists. My arm drops from his side, tilting my chin upwards to see his face clearly. He smirks slightly, like he wants to embarrass me. I throw the rubbish in the bin, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't like people getting hurt," I state simply. It wasn't a full lie, I don't like it when my friends are injured, but I know Harry can hold his own. He doesn't need someone to look after him. Unintentionally, I stare at Harry's torso yet again, following all the details from the moles on his ribs, down to his defined v-line that eventually disappears into his jeans.

I flinch when Harry hops down from the sink quickly. He steadily advances towards me, like a lion preparing to pounce of its prey. I stumble back until I bump into the stall behind me. There's something in his eyes that doesn't give me a good feeling as they darken. But frankly, when do they ever give me comfort?

Harry attaches a hand to my waist and the other on the metal next to my head before I could maneuver out of the way.  "Shay," he warned, moving closer to press his body flush against mine. My chest is raising and falling unevenly, breathing coming out in short puffs. Harry's messy curls tickle my cheek as he leans down, his lips nibble at my earlobe. "So innocent," Harry mummers.

He uses the hand that was on the wall to push away the hair that lingers on my neck. He takes advantage of the newly exposed skin to tenderly kiss my neck. My head lulls back when he starts to suck, though the feeling was not that new. The hand that holds my hip starts to navigate north, sneaking under my crimson shirt to my waist.

"Harry," I whimper. "Harry, stop."

His hands tighten with my words. Unconsciously, my fingers trail up his arm and into his locks, tugging sharply to exude the light pain Harry's teeth create when he bit on my neck.

My mind hazes over as Harry's hand begin to wonder again. Tingles run through my body when he moves a hand over the curve of my breast, and lightly squeezes. My eyes shut firmly, Harry now tugging down the shoulder of my shirt material, his breath a phantom over the sensitive membrane.

But almost as fast as I slipped into the daze, I snap out of it. I gradually grasp that we are in a public place, and that this is Harry before me. I begin to struggle in Harry strong hold, whimpering for him to let go.

"Shh, it's okay, Shay," Harry whispers hotly, his hands groping lower and lower until he reaches the back of my thighs. He places his forehead against mine, our mouths inches apart, and noses brushing. His actions were unhurried, his fingers constricting in my jean covered legs.

Suddenly I'm lifted into the air. I gasp, quickly wrapping my arms around Harry's neck to keep balance. I try to be cautious, knowing that Harry's gash is where my leg would curve around his waist, but Harry doesn't seem to notice or mind. I cross my feet around his back.

I surprise myself by moving my touch to his hard chest. The plane is smooth, yet chiseled; I trace my fingertips over the lines I saw earlier. I silently watch Harry as I trail down to his taut stomach to which he shivers to, then further down to his deep v-line. There's a deep gut feeling that I've never felt before. It felt like the wrong kind of right, and it didn't even make sense in my head.

"Please," he begs, though I'm not sure for what. Though I'm not as experienced with these kinds of situations, I can feel Harry growing aroused between my thighs. I struggle for a breath as he grounds his hips to mine, making his intentions crystal clear in the dim lighting.

My hands find their way into Harry's curly hair, tugging tightly, which in return, makes him moan into my mouth, and thrusting sharply. I harshly wince, trying to withdrawn from his touch. When I try to voice this, Harry quickly takes action and covers my lips with his own.

His rough mouth moving against mine partly takes away the thoughts of what he's currently doing, but not completely. When Harry delivers a particularly hard shove, I bite down on his bottom lip. Harry groans, his movements becoming sloppy, but still forceful.

The crown of my head pushes on the stall as Harry plays with the waistband of my jeans. My mind suddenly clears with every thought but one: get out of here before he goes too far. And I do just that.

My hands move to his chest, jostling my fist against him. It momentarily catches him off guard, but not long enough. He lightly fights me, grabbing my wrist and pinning them down by my side. He's stopped his actions, pressing his swollen lips once more to mine, then pulls back to stare me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks for the second time tonight, though for a completely different reason.

"I-I don't want this, Harry," I whisper, stuttering ever so slightly that he notices.

There's a knock at the door, sufficiently ending our conversation. A head pokes through saying, "Is there anyone in here?" It's a woman's voice that sounds familiar to my ears, but by Harry's face, he knows it even better. The head then becomes a body making its way into the small restroom. The light shines off her blond hair, showing off her blue dress. Emily.

She freezes when her eye catches us in what Harry would call a "compromising position", and her mouth slakes. Harry slowly releases me when I tug on the collar of his shirt. My feet hits the floor but I can't move as Harry's still standing closely in front of me.

"I'm sorry if I was... interrupting something," Emily says rushed. "I'll just go─"

"Don't bother," Harry cuts her off, backing away from me. He winces as he leans down to pick up his discarded shirt from the dirty floor. "We were just leaving."

Harry shrugs on his jacket carefully, and then holds out his hand for me to take. I do after I fix my shirt, and rake my hand through my hair to tame it a bit better. He leads me past Emily, who is still wide eyed and staring at me like I've committed a crime. I don't have time to form a response to her as Harry opens the room door and pulls me through.

Doing just what he said, we exit out the door and down the corridor, out to the lot. Harry opens the door for me but there's something different this time. As he slams the door shut, I catch a glimpse of his eyes, and they looked confused and somewhat...hurt.

+++++

Told you it'd have some smut...

NOW I know most FFs have sexual scenes much worse than this, but I'm not that kind of person to write that...but there will be much frustration, I can tell you that.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Tell me how you thought it was, it only takes like 20 seconds...

-A xxx