Please Read!

Attention all! RavenclawRebel and I have swept Wattpad once again with a new fantasy story, The Tunnels of Swora. Yes, we already wrote something with that title, but we used the basic idea and re-wrote the rest. 

The first six chapters of The (new) Tunnels of Swora are available on my profile. 

"Every five hundred years, a sixteen year old is transported to the realm of Swora, an island in the sky floating above Planet Earth

"Every five hundred years, a sixteen year old is transported to the realm of Swora, an island in the sky floating above Planet Earth. This time, the unlucky teenager is Mira Sylvan.

All Mira wanted was to watch some TV. After the "incident," the tables have been turned. Now, her one wish is to get home, along with never seeing another television again. When Mira is roped into a revolution she has no intention of joining in the slightest, she is forced to take on far more than she ever believed she was able to handle.

Car sized, magic spewing crystals mixed with a tyrannical demon and his army equal absolute chaos. Follow Mira and her two companions, Rowan, the distant warrior with a sour past, and Caden, everyone's comedic relief, as they labor to lead the warfront against the evil demon, Grazhore. Mira fights, discovering more and more of her supernatural abilities.

Above all, she needs to find away home. Mira soon comes to a realization, however, that maybe Fate doesn't want her to."

I hope you check it out and enjoy!