Chapter 18

"The next morning at Abbas place

Aliyah just came out the washroom and Abbas was admiring her in her blueish Saree as Aliyah moved near the mirror to do her makeup, Abbas grabbed her by her waist and whispered to her "The Princess of my heart, let me help you put your jewellery on then you can do whatever you want ok".

"Ok"

Abbas helped her put on the jewellery and then says,"Get Ready quick it's our Walima and ammi is already in the hall.

***After the Walima***

They go on a honeymoon to Dubai

~~In the Airplane~~

As the lights go off for everyone to sleep Abbas holds Aliyah's hands while she was sleeping and waited until midnight. Finally the time arrived and he tried to wake Aliyah up.

"Aliyah wake up!"

Abbas:"Happy Newly Weds, I just wanted to kiss you at midnight exactly".

Aliyah: "I love you Abbas".

Abbas: I love you more and kissed her.

***In Abbas's and Aliyah's suite***

Abbas:"Let me help you unpack".

Aliyah: "Ok".

After unpacking the things Aliyah sat on the sofa

Abbas came and sat right beside her

Aliyah put her head on his shoulder and Abbas was about to kiss her but there was a knock at the door.

Food service: "Hi would you like something to eat? we can deliver it to your room or we have a restaurant downstairs if your like to go there".

Abbas decided to go to the restaurant

They went to get a table and noticed their best friends whom helped them a lot in the past.

Abbas went to meet them

Abbas: "Hey guys what you do doing here?

Zayn: "We are here for our honeymoon",

Sabrina: "Yeah I love Dubai and decided to come here for our honeymoon".

Aliyah: "Same I love Dubai too since I was a small Dubai has always been my favourite destination".

Zayn: "So did you finally proposed to her?".

Aliyah: Proposed to whom? Aliyah asked anxiously.

Abbas: "You! I tell Zayn everything he and me are brothers from another mother".

Zayn: "Aaww yes that's true I told him about Sabrina and he told me about Aliyah".

••The waiter came with the menu••

Abbas: "So Aliyah what do you want to eat?".

Aliyah: "Abbas I want you to choose for me".

Abbas: "Ok, We'll have the Arab/Indian meal and Zayn what you want?".

Zayn:"Yeah we will have the same as you".

They had a long conversation then Zayn and Sabrina went to their suite.

Abbas and Aliyah were holding hands and went to their suite

It was beautifully decorated with red roses and candles everywhere.

Aliyah:OMG Abbas this is so beautiful I love it, thank you so much x

Abbas:I'm glad you liked it.

***They had a romantic moment***

•••The next morning•••

They started packing and went to get last minute gifts for everyone by the time they were done they had to quickly get their luggages and then go to the airport. They were both very tired and fell asleep in the plane until they landed. 

 Everyone was waiting at home

We came home and Aliyah started vomiting, everyone was worried but assused she must have caught a bug or something and decided to take her to the doctors tomorrow. She wasn't feeling well so she went to her bedroom and fell asleep, they both woke up in the middle of the night because Aliyah couldn't sleep so she decided to go beside abbas's mum. They both had a long chat and so Aliyah fell asleep, abbas's mum was like her own mum very sweet and caring. She treated Zara and Aliyah like her very own daughters.