Chapter 11

Early in the morning auntie came into Abbas's room to wake him up but saw me sleeping, she woke me up and asked me where he was and what I was doing in his room, Zara walked in and I told them both about what happened they both started to laugh.

Auntie said,"Aliyah come down breakfast is ready and can you please wake Abbas up, me and Zara are a bit busy.

So I got up went to the bathroom freshed up, put shalwar kameez on and went to the guest room I saw Abbas sleeping he looked so cute so I slowly went beside him and said,"Abbas wakey wakey":)

He opened his eyes and his eyes were sparkling green he got up and said," Aliyah can you please pass me my phone it's on the table. I went and got the phone and tripped over his shoes

And fell right on top of him, Abbas said,"Aliyah are you ok? I said,"yes

I tried to get up but my dupatta was stuck to Abbas's shirt button. I tried getting it out without breaking the button but I couldn't, my hair was keep on covering my face I was too busy getting my dupatta back that Abbas had to move it for me. I finally managed to separate it, and I got up and said,"Abbas come down and eat

"Aliyah you look really nice in shalwar kameez;) I'm going to sing you a song said Abbas.

Duppatta Tera..Nau Rang Da Haye Ni Mera Dil Mangda ;)

Azeem jeejo walked in he was standing beside the door the whole time he said, "hey both of you come down breakfast is made. He smiled at us both and said,"Aliyah Zara was calling you So I went down. Abbas then said to Azeem "lets go down Aliyah must be alone and I'm very hungry and have work to go too".

Abbas came down and quickly had breakfast and went to work, I was chilling with auntie and helping her clean I told her that the house was so quiet without Abbas she told me it was his lunch time and he forgot to his lunch So auntie said to Azeem to take me to Abbas work and give him the food I went to the receptionist and she told me that he was in a meeting.

She asked me for my name and I told her to tell him that Aliyah is here.

As soon as Abbas found out that I was t.here he ran out of his office and said, Aliyah what are you doing here? Is everything ok? I replied," here's some food it's for your lunch auntie wanted me to give it to you.

Then he said,"Oh Aliyah your such a sweetheart thank you and oh let me show you around. He showed me his office it was really nice then his lunch break started we had lunch together and then I had to go home Abbas insisted for me to stay but I had to go

He told the receptionist that if Aliyah every comes here again and I'm in a meeting just let her go into my office

He then dropped me off to the car and met jeejo and then went back to work.

On the way back Azeem Jeejo said to me,'Aliyah I was thinking for me and Zara to go on a honeymoon but I don't know where to go I said, oh jeejo take her to Dubai I went there with Sophie, saif and Amraan it was great. I then realised I said Armaan and azeem said,"Aliyah I know what happened I can't believe he did this to you he's my best friends brother I know him so well I'm really sorry about what happened.

I said, "Jeejo forget about what happened I'm trying to forget it, Abbas has helped me forget about it but anyway yes about the honeymoon I suggest you go to Hawaii or Dubai

Exotic countries I'm sure she will like it.

"Thank you so much Aliyah" said jeejo. We arrived home.

We got home and dinner was made we were waiting for Abbas to come we could share the news, Abbas came and Azeem jeejo announced that he and Zara going on a honeymoon they are going to do a short world tour first to Dubai, Hawaii, India and then New York. They started doing there packed and handed off today, we all went to the airport I told them both to bring me back presents.

It was really weird being at Zara bhaji's house without her there, I decided to back home so I went to the room to get my stuff and suddenly heard a banging noise. It was Auntie she fell down the stairs and her head was bleeding very much I ran and called the ambulance. I called Abbas and told him to come quickly, auntie has lost too much blood and needed blood nobody was her blood group, I went and they did a test I was a match.

I gave a couple pints of my blood and alhumdulliah auntie was out of danger. Abbas was crying very much I got him and hugged him tightly he hugged me back tighter, I didn't care who was looking all I knew was I couldn't see him cry. Me and Abbas waiting for hours and hours it was night Abbas fell asleep on my shoulder, after a while the nurse came and said the patient is awake and calling you.

I woke abbas up, She spoke to us for a long time, the nurse said, we could take her home I asked my parents permission to stay a little while longer as auntie isn't well and Zara isn't home so there's nobody to look after her, they are agreed and I went back Abbas's house.