Chapter 8

For the next few days we booked a person to teach us how to dance.

Finally the Shaadi day approached

Everyone was running about everywhere we were all busy doing something, Me and Faryal were with Zara waiting for her to put her wedding dress on she looked like a princess in her red lengha. My mum and dad walked into the room and started to cry saying that how their daughters are all grown up now.

Then suddenly we heard a knock it was Sophie telling us that the groom's side is at the hall and that we should hurry up, we quickly got into our cars and arrived at the hall it was amazing so colourful and elegant. We were welcomed by azeem's family, they were throwing rose petals on us and then the dhol started we entered the hall.

I saw Azeem sitting there eagerly waiting he saw Zara and couldn't take his eyes of her, he came and got her hand and helped her on to the stage.

Everyone was there but Armaan I couldn't even go to look for him so me and Faryal started our performance

We danced to anarkali disco chali and lots more and a dance with Sophie. It was time for Armaan and Saif to dance

They walked in wearing sherwanis I was really shocked I thought they would be wearing a suit but they were wearing traditional clothes.

Their performance was done and performances from azeem's family were done too then the lights went off only a spotlight I heard a voice and The person started singing it was my favourite singer Junai Kaden with Nafees I started screaming with excitement and everyone started looking at me I got embarrassed for a while and then they both called me to the stage. I was going to faint and someone grabbed me it was Junai I was so nervous

"he was like are u ok dear?"

And I was like hmm yes". He grabbed my hand and said"what's your name?.

I replied"Aliyah.

He said"Aaaww what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl I started to blush.

And then he said"Aliyah this song is for you".

~~He started singing~~

Mujhe Raasta Jo Khuda Ne Diya

Tere Hath Pakdak Ke Thaam Liya

Ab Hum Honge Oochi Hawaoon Mein

Panchiyon KI Trah Udd Jayenge

Every Time I'm Think Of You

I Never Knew That I Love You

Since The Day I Lost You Girl

I Lost my Mind Which Change My World

Change My World

Change My World

Jabbi Teri Yaad Aaye

Dil Mera Tadpaye

Sarri Raat Jaago Mein

Haye Kya Ho Geya Re

Woh Bholi Surat Meethi Battein

Woh Khoobsurat Din Barsaate

Saari Raat Jaago Mein

Haye Kya Ho Geya Re

He sang all his other songs and dedicated them all to me I was flattered we took pictures together and then junai whispered into my ears you look really beautiful in your sari.

I was blushing and my face turned all red and he said,"Please don't faint, We both began to laugh.

Then nafees began to sing he was singing my favourite song I started to sing along, both junai and nafees looked at me and said," Wow you have such a nice voice, they both gave me their personal phone number."

And then nafees whispered,"you that girl up there who is she".

I looked and he was referring to Faryal and I explained," oh her yeah that's Faryal my sister"

He was like wow Mash'Allah she's stunning I was like do u want me to introduce you to her and oh by the way she is a big fan of you.

He dedicated her a song and Faryal was shocked she wasn't expecting it.

Junai and Nafees both had to go somewhere but we told them to stay and eat so they listened and stayed for a while Armaan came up to me and said," What was all that about? Why was he getting so close to you, I saw everything. How dare he!

"Armaan your overreacting they were just being friendly, I'm his biggest fan that's why he dedicated a song to me what's wrong with you.

It was time for the farewell we all had tears Zara was going to her new home. Azeem held my parent hands and promised that he would never let Zara cry and will always keep her happy also that he isn't their son-in-law he is the son.

We all went back home and the house was so empty without Zara, We were all tired and fell asleep.