Chapter 5

~~The Day Before The Engagement~~

Although it was only one day we had with my sister before the engagement we were going to make the most of it.

So first we went to the tourist attractions like burj al Arab, burj al khalifa and jumierah beach. But then just for fun we went to wild wada water park it was so funny because we're the only adults to be actually playing in the water park.

After that we went to the villa freshed up and went clothes shopping

I bought a blue anarkali suit and Faryal bought a purple sari, we didn't know what Zara bought she waned to surprise us, Armaan and Saif went shopping with Azeem.

We all met up at a restaurant the food was awesome we had a mix between Indian food and Arab food. Then suddenly I remember forgot to get shoes I had to quickly go it was 10pm all the shops might closed so I took Armaan with me and we went.

It was quite awkward when we were in the car for some odd reason we weren't even talking so Amraan decided to put the radio on and my favourite song started playing

It was Deewana kar raha hai from raaz 3, I didn't even realise I started to sing

Armaan looking at me and smiled.

He said,"acha so you like romantic songs hmm".

I said," yes I always listen to songs like this."

He goes I have never seen you like this before you have a spark in your eyes

I can hear your heartbeat, Your smile is so beautiful it lights up my day.

We looked in to each other eyes and then....

~~~Ring Ring~~

It was Faryal so I picked up she asking if we arrived and if I got the shoes that I wanted I told her that we just arrived.

We went to a shop and I got the shoes that I wanted as we were leaving the shop my eyes caught a stall they were selling gol gappay I love gol gappay so Armaan bought me some I couldn't eat them because I was holding bags so Armaan feed me then the person behind the stall said,"Mash'Allah you both are such a cute couple may you always stay together".

We suddenly realised the time it was 12am we had to get back home as soon as possible. We came home and everyone was having tea and chatting away. They were discussing about what we had to do and suddenly it popped in my mind that we should do a dance on the mehndi and shaadi. Everyone agreed with me, all we need now was a person to teach us how to dance properly so I made a few phone calls and got some people to come.

~The Wedding Atmosphere began~