Chapter 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stare into his cold, white eyes that burn into my purple ones. I take one glance around the room, a shiver runs down my spine. I can see my brother stuck against the wall with a sword through his stomach and my mother on the ground covered in her own blood, both people have a blank stare in their eyes and are not moving. Eyes seem like the only thing I can see at the moment, to be honest, they're the only things I wish to see.

I turn my head to stare back at the cold hearted man who killed part of my family, my father. Why did he do this? Our family throughout generations have helped others, why not him. We were all born with something different in us. My mother- speed, my brother- mind control, my father- light, Me- darkness. You'd expect me to be in the wrong but what nobody seems to believe is that light can be more dangerous than darkness. All heroes can be found in the shadows.

My hearing had almost vanished but I managed to hear the man above me yelling "YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN, I WILL RETURN AND WHEN I DO I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND THEN, WHEN YOU THINK I WILL END YOU, I WILL LEAVE AND DO IT ALL AGAIN UNTIL YOU CRUMBLE INTO NOTHINGNESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE!"

And with that he simple stood, me being to paralysed from the pain to move just sat their as the man I once loved walked away but before he truly left he switched off the light and said "thought you liked the dark?"

I awoke with sweat dripping down my face, tears in my eyes and my body shaking. These were not nightmares or night terrors, no these were much worse, they were memories. Something I wish wasn't true.

I tightened my grip on the thin blanket I had and looked over the city from the rooftop I live on, all by myself. I have been to scared to merely talk to anyone, my father had keep his promise every time I attached myself to anyone, they would all miraculously die. It is just a reminder that I will always be alone, simply watching from the shadows, these shadows are not the ones where heroes are found though. I am nothing but a coward who is to scared to be seen, with my freakish dark purple eyes and killer look, everyone fears me but I am not the one they should fear.

The one they should fear is, Storm Blackwood, also known as my father.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys, sorry this was short. Don't forget to comment your ideas, could always use the help :)

Hopefully I will update soon.

How the story going so far? Should I continue or just leave it?