|18| Part 2

I giggled as I got more dirty texts from Mark this morning. I read them over and over, biting my lips knowing he's coming over today.

"Chica?" I said as she ran out the room. I followed her to see Mark just entering the house. I smiled then ran towards him, quickly jumping on him and wrapping my arms and legs around him. He quickly pressed his lips against  mine and held me all the way to our room. He closed the door and sat on the bed with me on top of him. I took off my shirt and pants while he took off his. As he started kissing my neck, I took off my bra and placed my hands on the back of his head. He went down to my breasts and kissed them, causing extreme shivers all over my neck and shoulders.

Mark laid me down and took off our undergarments, where he entered me and started thrusting fast and steady. I dug my fingers in his back and felt tight.

"(Y/N)." Mark said laughing as he stopped.

"Mark?!" I said breathing heavily. "Why did you stop?!" I said getting annoyed.

"Chica keeps scratching the door, I didn't even have time to say Hi."

"Mark!" I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

He smirked then went back to thrusting, even faster. Such a tease it pisses me off yet I love it.

Nothing but heat was between us. Glistening skin and rapid breathing.

"Yes Mark." I said as I almost hit climax. He then started fingering my clit as he went faster, causing me to climax even more.

I shot my chest up and pulled him towards me where he held me tighter and pulled out, climaxing all over my stomach.

"Welcome back home baby." I said breathing hardly.