|4|

"What the hell?" I said angrily listening to the same man that has been bothering me for the past six months I've been in this apartment

I left from the front door and went knocking on to his.

"What do you want?" He said looking at me with his sharp eyes

"Can you like, keep it down?! Stop with these damn parties man!" I said crossing my arms as the loud music and people took over

"You know what's so funny, out of all the people in this building, you are the only one ranting all day long"

"Because I'm right next to you, and these God damn walls are thin as shit!"

"That's not my problem! I'm trying to live as much as you are!"

"Live?! I can't even live in this shit hole because of your sorry ass!" I said raising my voice

"Well aren't you full of bullshit"

"Says the asshole who doesn't have anything better to do then sit home like a no life and not do anything productive"

I left him then went back to my front door, but as I was about to close it, I got stopped by his leg in the doorway.

"Do you mind?!" I hissed

"I just want you to hear me out" he said so deeply and spooky. "I will always do whatever I want, and even if it has to be me going on some girls puss-"

"Okay that's enough!" I yelled. "Just fuck off! I don't care about you or your bird shit parties!" I yelled.

He then rushed inside, closed the door behind him then pulled me in for a kiss, pushing me against the wall. I didn't want to let go. He was an attractive man with a lustful voice, that I have been admiring since day one, but he had some nerves.

He picked me up and took me towards my couch, where he took off our clothes and sat me on him, making his way through my entrance. He went slowly, then sped up as I told him to. He kept smirking and staring at my eyes as he made the pleasure better. He looked so bad, in yet a good way.

"You doing alright there?" He said chuckling while breathing heavily

I couldn't answer or even move my fragile body. He took away my energy with his eyes and gratification.