|6|

"Mark!" I whispered walking around the dark forest

It was Halloween night and Mark was on my last nerve. He promised we would have fun, watch some horror movies and eat some snacks, but instead he's playing around and ran into the forest.

"Mark I'm scared! It's not funny!" I raised my voice looking around with my IPhone flashlight.

"BOO!" He yelled behind me

I screamed and jumped so high, I thought I was going to faint.

"MARK!" I yelled kicking the leaves on to him.

"Woah! You almost fell!" His deep ass voice roared with laughter.

"It's not funny!" I said angrily walking back towards the house.

"Oh come on, you know I was joking, have a joke (Y/N)." He replied pulling me by the arm.

"You think it's a joke to scare the living shit out of me, thinking you were some psychotic guy."

"Well maybe I am." his deep voice shook through me like wind.

He stared into my eyes, it was lustful yet terrifying.

"In bed."

"Ugh! Mark!" I said walking away

I walked all the way to the house where he followed me the whole way. I placed my phone on the counter then went to the kitchen to get a glass of wine, from Marks bullshit.

"(Y/N)." He said standing in front of me.

"What?" I replied sighing

He took the glass from my hands then devoured my lips with his. He pushed me against the fridge and placed his hands on my face. He went down to my neck, then sat me on the counter where he started taking off our clothes.

Without any warning, he entered and went faster than he ever did. He breathed heavily and held onto me, tighter as he went deeper. His Halloween special.