|2|

It's been a day since Mark and I had a huge argument, leading me to ignore is presence, and letting his ass sleep on the couch.

I'm at my best friends house, along with other friends Mark and I share. We were eating snacks and drinking beer with some little card games, laughing and sharing other stories.

"Where's Mark?" Matt said

I felt the presence of everyone's eyes looking at me, as I looked at the floor.

"(Y/N)?" Matt said clearing his throat

The door bell rang and ended this awkward moment, in which leaded it to another awkward coincidence. Mark showed up at the door, and smiled at everyone, greeting them as he came towards me. He sat next to me and didn't say a word, which I certainly didn't want.

I rolled my eyes then walked my way towards the bathroom. As I was going to lock the door, Mark rushed in and closed the door behind him, along with locking it.

"Mark I'm not in the mood" I said sighing

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me.

"Mark?! Are you gonna listen to me?"

Still, nothing.

He the rushed to me and smacked his lips against mine, picking me up and wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck, the weakest spot on my body. He licked and kissed it all the way to my collar bone. He then took off my shirt and my pants, along with my undergarment.

And without any warning, he made his entrance and kept up the speed, covering my mouth so no one would hear us. He was a beautiful view to look at. His hands were against the wall, showing his veins along with his muscle arms. His head was on my shoulder. His warm breath, breathing heavily in my ear which would shiver through my spine. I looked at the mirror to see his back muscles, flexing and glistening as time went.

The pleasure was so extraordinary and intense, I had to hold on to his shoulders for support. I just hoped no one was suspicious about where we are all this time.

"Mark" I whispered heavily

"Yes?" He whispered back

"We need to head back" I said putting my hands on his cheek, looking at his eyes.

"Yeah-Yeah" he said finally releasing my weak body

We quickly dressed up and went back to our friends, where they all looked at us as if we were strangers.

"Where have you two been?" (Your best friends name) said

"Oh we just went to talk about something"

"Why is your cheeks so red?" She smirked looking at us two

"Really? I-I didn't know that" I giggled nervously

She then took my hand towards her room then looked around being suspicious.

"Come on! (Y/B)! There is nothing going on!" I laughed

She then went to the bathroom and looked at me.

"What the fuck, IT SMELLS LIKE SEX IN HERE!"

I bursted into laughter then covered my mouth.

"You're cleaning your DNA you whore" she said all sassy