|12|

"(Y/N)! Come on! Have some fun!" my asshole friend said clapping his hands with a cigar in his mouth. I'm in a party with a bunch of horny drunk people. I knew it would be a mistake to come to this shit hole.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a deep familiar voice. I looked behind me to see Mark making his way towards me, then guy I always liked.

"Mark!" I said smiling as he stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth and giving me a goofy smile. "Hey!" I said happily knowing he's here.

"What are you doing here?!" He said laughing while moving his hands around.

"My best friend (Y/BFF/N) invited me, and the bitch left and went sucking a guys dick probably." I said moving the ice in my cup around.

"Oh my god!" He laughed hard while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here?" I said smiling at his hotness. I couldn't contain myself, I wanted to leave this place and-

"Mark?" I said putting my drink down.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

He smiled then shrugged his shoulders. I then took his hand and ran through the the crowd, running to the back door, guiding him to the dark forest. As we entered I quickly jumped on him and kissed his lips, putting my hands on his warm cheeks. He felt so warm, it made my organs melt. It was as if he was a big soft teddy bear, not only warming your body but your heart too.

He got on the floor and went on top of me, kissing my neck while taking off my pants.

"Mark!" I said panicking as he took off his boxers.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." He said putting his boxers back on. He got up, but I quickly stopped him and pulled him back.

"You forgot to put this on." I said laughing as I gave him a condom, sadly knowing my best friend gave it just incase.

He gave me a grin then put it on, giving him the signal that I'm ready than ever. He entered me and went in such a pace, it perched my back and made me hold tightly on the grass. His hands were on my waist, pulling me as I moved around.
This was so much better than the party.

Hey horny people! Give me suggestions for what you would like to see more. Thanks!