Ch.20

Normal POV

"You do remember you are going to become a King which mean you are going to marry a Princess, right?" Mephiles ask Shadow. Shadow's face from shocked turn into fear, he totally forgot about this thing. He hasn't tell Silver yet, he can't let anyone tell him, he not ready yet. Shadow answer Mephiles with a tremble voice "Ye-yes, of-of course I remember! Why-why would I forget?" Mephiles know he is lying, but he didn't ask anymore.

"Good! Two weeks later you will marry her!" Black Doom said. "TWO-TWO WEEKS?!" Shadow shout. Shadow thought 'No! That can't be happen! No-no! I won't let this happen! I won't marry her! I must think some ways to stop this wedding!'

Back to Silver. Silver had brought the guards with him to go back the forest to find his mother and sister. Silver introduced his mother and sister to his friends. "My my my, Espio you have grown so much! I remember when you are a child you always pretend a ninja, and now! You are a ninja!" Vanilla said to Espio, Espio brush in embarrassing and Silver could only show a wry smile.

Everyone were so friendly to Cream and Vanilla, especially Vector. Vector seems like a bit too 'friendly', he keep saying how beautiful was Vanilla is. Espio and Charmy feel embarrassing about this. Silver whisper to Espio "Hey Espio! Is Vector always act like this?" Espio whisper back "Err...no, but when he meet some 'women' he will act like this..." "Ohhhhh~" Silver amusing. Silver giggle and thought 'How sweet!'

At the moment Shadow come. "Hey Shad---" Sonic was saying hi to him but Shadow cut it. "Sonic,Amy,Tails,Blaze and Knuckles, come with me, we need to talk about somethings, just a moment." Shadow order it with a serious voice which make Sonic and the gang feel a bit fear and pressure on their shoulders, Silver feel weird of how Shadow act, but he decided to stay quiet.

Shadow take them to a place where no one there. Sonic ask first "Ok, so what do you want to tell us, sounds so serious. " "I think Silver and the other feel fear about just now, I can see Silver feel a bit weird and sad at the same time." Tails said. Talk about Silver, Shadow feel a bit hurt that he make Silver feel scare, but now there is something really important to tell them. "Alright, I'm sorry about that! But now you all gonna concentrate and listen it! Alright?" Although Shadow had apologised but his voice still sound mean which make the other a bit tremble.

"Remember about 3 months ago my father say I'm going to marry with a princess?" "Of course we remember! You have no idea how surprise we were when we heard the news!" Amy say (they know because it a big deal). "Everyone should know that." Tails add. "No. Not everyone." Shadow said. "What?!" The other shout. "Who wouldn't know you are going to marry with a princess?" Blaze ask. "Silver." Shadow answer. The other show a shock and confused face. Tails suddenly realized "That right! Silver won't know about it because the news is happen before Silver come and beside a slave is no need to know about this news, so that why Silver won't know about it." "That's right Tails." Shadow said. "Well that easy, all we have to do is go and tell him." Sonic said. "Yea!" Knuckles agree. Just when those two about walk away Shadow pull them back and hit them so hard. "THAT WHY I CALL YOU GUY TO COME AND LISTEN WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU GUY JUST WALK AWAY AND SAY GO TO TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GUY AN IDIOT OR CRAZY?????!!!!!??!?!?!!?!" Shadow shout at them so loud. It lucky no one can hear, however those two are shaking as hell. The other could only watch and do nothing. "Wow...That some temper Shadow get in there" Amy whisper to Tails. "Yea, so that why it better not to cross Shadow line." Tails agree.

Shadow let go of them and take a deep breath "*sign* Listen, I want you guy to keep a secret from Silver, so he won't know I'm going to marry." "But Shadow! That isn't a good idea!" "We shouldn't keep a secret from him, it not nice." "Not cool!" They all start to talk back to Shadow. "*sign* I know I know... But he won't be ready for this, if he hear it, I afraid he will gone mad and hate me forever." Shadow say. Blaze find Shadow is suspect so she ask "Why would he not ready? Isn't he's your friend? Or there is something more?" Shadow blush I bit and look away. The other get it what is Shadow meaning and their mouth all open like an 'O' "OMG!!!!!!!!!!" Amy scream "SHADOW IN LOVE WITH SILVER!!!!!!!!!! SHADOW IN LOVE WITH SILVER!!!!!!!!!! SHADOW IN LOVE WITH SILV---" the other immediately cover her mouth. "Amy are you crazy?!" Shadow and Sonic said at the same time.

"Now we all get it why, but how are you going to stop the wedding? There is no way the King will accept cancelling the wedding, especially the Kingdom of Heart just save us!" Knuckles say. "You right Knuckles, so if I can't tell father to cancel the wedding, I will instead get rid of the Princess. For this two week you guy must not tell Silver about the wedding thing, tell the other too. And if anyone tell him and I have find out..." Shadow stopped. "If anyone tell him and you have find out..." Blaze repeat it and wait for his answer.

Shadow stare at them with sharp and scariest eye and say "I will...cut off their tongues." The other step back a little, shaking in fear. Shadow's warning is far more scarier than just now the angry.

"Yes-yes my Prince..." They said with a tremble voice and bow shakily.

Silver and the other help some mobian, although Silver can't move properly but he still do he best to help. Than he notice Shadow and the gang coming back "Hey Shadow, Sonic, Amy..." He find something wrong , Shadow face is in a deep serious and the other look fear. Silver start to worry about Shadow. Amy find out that so she pss her brother. Sonic look back at her and understand what she's meaning and tell the other about it. Sonic whisper to Shadow "Hey Shad, I think you should stop acting this way, you are making Silv worry...and scare..." Shadow immediately turn back. He walk to Silver "Hey Silver." However Silver avoid him which make Shadow confused and worry.

"What wrong?" He ask. "N-no, it just that...you don't look like yourself which make me worry... Is there something wrong?" Silver ask. Shadow calm him "Nothing going on, you don't have to worry. Just some order from father and ask me to tell them, that it." "Okay..." Silver said with a bit don't believe it. Shadow give Silver a gentle smile and kiss Silver's front head. "Sh-Shadow?!" Silver's face all red. "Come on now aren't you suppose helping the other?" "We-well yea! But---" "Then what are you waiting for? Come on!" Shadow say and push the wheel chair that Silver sitting in.