Ch.10

Silver POV

It been two weeks after the first time I go out. I have always visit Espio, and I never know actually he has a boss! His name is Vector the crocodile, he is a funny crocodile, he always tell joke. I heard that before he be a book store boss, he was a detective but a poor one. He sometimes will force Espio to do something stupid, but still he is a kind crocodile.

There is bee who call Charmy, I heard that he is actually a abandon child. But after meet Vector, they become a father and a son relationship. Charmy is a bit too talkative, but he sure is a friendly and cheerful bee. He always help me to get some books.

But since the first time go out, I have never meet Shadow again. I heard that he is so busy for somethings, I don't know too much actually. But being a prince is not easy I can see, so I shouldn't bother him. But...I feel a bit lonely without him...beside he is the one who take me to 'home'...

Shadow POV

It's midnight, and I am still studying, there is not much time to leave, soon the princess will be arrived, but I am not ready for this yet...

Outside of the castle is raining heavily, and the storm nonstop. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Suddenly I hear a scream. It from other room. I quickly get out from my room and go to check. I run down the hall. 500...501...502...503...504...505...506... It from 506 room. The number it so familiar, I saw Amy, Sonic and some of the other servants and maids go in the room. So I go in too.

I saw Amy is hugging a white hedgehog who is sobbing, and Sonic is asking is he alright. The White hedgehog look up a bit, his bright yellow eyes are showing fear. Is Silver... He is the one who crying. Is this two week I haven't visit him, I feel horrible for this. I quickly go check him.

"Are you alright ?" I ask. He look at me with tear are still falling down. He gasp "I...I... So sorry for disturb you! My deeply apology!" He still sobbing. "You don't have to say sorry, tell me what wrong?" I ask. "No! It okay! You don't have to care about that!" He keep shake his head. "No! You are not alright, if you are fine then why are you crying?" I don't believe his world, I don't want he to hide it. "I...I..." He look down, I notice a little blush on his face.

"You may all go back to rest!" I say to the servants and maids. They all nod and leave the room just two of us. "Now you may speak." I say. Silver look at me a moment and start to explain "It just that... I'm afraid of storm, it reminds me of the night that I lost my leg, no matter how I try to face it, I'm still afraid of it..." Now that's why he scream. "You know you don't have to feel shame about that right?" I say. "But..." He try to say sorry. But I know saying sorry doesn't help anything, I know he need to support.

I pull him closer to me, he is blushing even more. And I put him head lie on my chest. I am hugging him. I have no idea what I am doing, but I feel this is right to do. "Get some rest, I will stay with you until the storm is over. I will protect you, I'm promise." What am I talking about?! Why am I acting so weird?!

I can only hear breathing in this room, is so peaceful. I look at Silver, he has already fall asleep. He so...cute! I can't help but kiss his forehead, he is too cute! Wait! What am I doing?! But...I don't really care about it. The storm has over, but I'm still stay with him. I feel so tired. I slowly close my eyes, I feel so...relax...

*next morning*

I can feel the sunshine is shining at me. I smell someone is next to me, it smell so good... I open my eyes. His eyes are still closing, his breath so soft, but I can feel it. So cute... HOLY SH*+!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is SILVER!!!!!! My face is blushing. I quickly get out from the bed without his notice. Is not that i don't want to stay, is if the other find out this, my dignity will decrease. I get out the room with out anyone notice.(hopefully)

"So you finally decide to come out !"

Normal POV

Shadow look at his back. It's Mephiles who talking to him. "What do you mean by that?" He ask. "What?! You don't understand? You have stay with Silver sleep together last night!" Mephiles shout. "Wait! How did you--- You hide in my shadow!!!????" Shadow ask with a blush on his face. "Well if I say yes what would you do?" Mephiles teas him but he is serious too. Mephiles keep saying " Are you really have a feeling fro him?" "Me?! Mephiles are you turning insane like our father?" Shadow try to change the title. However Mephiles ignore about what Shadow say. He look down a second and look back Shadow. His eyes show worry "Just... Don't fall in love with anyone before marry the princess." Mephiles say and walk away.