Ch.13

Please read about this!Please read about this!Please read about this!

Here is somethings I want to tell you guy for the note of the story. Is about Knuckles and Blaze's name. As you can see in Ch.11 Black Doom call them Gawain and Percival. But in Ch.12 Shadow call them Knuckles and Blaze. You may wonder why? The reason is because in this story Knuckles and Blaze's full name is Gawain.the.Knuckles Echidna and Percival.the.Blaze Cat . So that why Black Doom and Shadow call them differences name.

Thank for reading this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

A black,a white,a brown and a grey horses are running through the forest. None of the riders speak at the whole time. Now the red echidna and the purple cat duty is to protect the prince.

The siblings are riding the same horse. The pink hedgehog is sitting at the back of her brother, hugging the blue hedgehog tightly, since when they're young, they always stick together. There is almost no way to separate them.

And the black hedgehog with red stripes riding his black horses. The black of colour make the white hedgehog more outstanding . His white quills follow the wide blow, his chest fur blow in the wide, is make him more shine in the deep dark forest.

The white hedgehog sit in front of the black hedgehog, putting his head in the black hedgehog's chest. He feel safe around with the black hedgehog. But safe won't last for long.

They arrive to the village, the one that where the white hedgehog's old friends work and where the little rabbit dance. It all burn...burn... You call see fire every where. But you can't see the look of the original village. You can't see the book shop already, cause is all burn... You can feel the hot of the fire, the fire is look like burn with your blood.

The only who can't feel the hot of fire is Shadow, he only feel cold in his heart, is cooler and cooler. Amy ask "The village...is burned...Is that mean the other village same with this village?" "I don't know Ames..." Her brother reply to her.

They keep wake in the the burning villages, looking around. Suddenly Blaze stop, she turn around look at it. "Blaze?" Knuckles call her, the other look at her too. "Blaze??" Knuckles call her again. However the purple cat just ignore him, her ears just keep fling. Suddenly she turn back at them with her eyes widely open, they can see fear inside hers. "Run..."she whisper. "Huh?" Sonic and Knuckles say at the same time. She shout "I SAID RUN!!!!!"

A lot of army from their back chase after them. "DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!!!!!!" One of them say. Shadow and the other turn their horses back and start to run for their life. Their horses run as fast as they can, but the army's horses are more faster. They are getting closer and closer!

Blaze say "We need to slow them down! Or else we will be catch!". Knuckles ask "But how?". Blaze look down a second, then she look up "I will do it!". She jump down the horse and take her sword, Laevatein. "BLAZE!!!!" Amy shout. "Don't worry about me! I will distract they. You guy keep going! I'll be alright! I promise." She say.

The other have no choice but to listen her. They turn their heads back and keep moving on. The only one who didn't, is Silver. He look at her, surrounded by the flame and the army, but still fighting bravely. They keep running, until they can't see any army and Blaze's spoor.