Ch.14

Knuckles POV

Blaze has gone already, we have run so far from there, but I'm not sure are the army still after us. I look at Shadow, I can't really see his face, but I can see he is biting his lip. So far we have arrived a forest, it not really a forest but it surrounded by thorns, there is a small hole that fit for one mobian to pass through.

A second later, I hear horses's foot steps. We all turn around. WHAT THE!!! That impossible!!!! They follow us till here?! Is that mean Percival fail? I hear Amy say" What should we do? They are chasing us!" " We have to get in there! Is the only way to escape!" I say and point at the small hole.

We have no choice but to give up the horses cause the horse can't pass through it. Shadow,Sonic and Silver get in already, but just when Amy about to get in. The army with our distance are only 2 or 3 meters. Passing the thorns need a lot time, if you move a bit fast, you may get hurt badly. They are coming closer and closer. They will kill my friends, but I won't let them. The only thing I can do is delay time for Amy and let them escape. The human can't pass through the small hole, and that is my chance.

Amy POV

"Amy go now!" I look at Knuckles. He take out his twin-sacred swords Galatine. And run to the army to fight them. No...no! Is he going to sacrifice himself like Blaze? I want to stop him but he turn to me and say "Go now! Or else you can't never leave! Don't look back! And tell the other I will be fine!". I keep shake my head saying no. I don't want to leave my friend, I wish he can stay with us. "I say GO NOW!!!!!" He demanded. I look at him for the last time and get in it.

SonicPOV

My sis has cross it. We help her get up. I look at her face, her eyes are full of tears. She hug me tightly, crying in the chest. I heard she sobbing "Knuckles...he...he...." "I know...I know..." I hug her back and comfort her. No longer my eyes are full of tears too. It won't stop!

"Come on! We have to get going now." I hear Shadow say it coolly. He turn his back and carry Silver in a bridge style. I feel like...he doesn't give a sh*+ to that, he doesn't care about any fu@king this. I can feel my anger growing bigger and bigger, it look like want to explode.

I take my sis's hand and start to follow Shadow. After a while, we stop in the middle of the forest, it's so dark and kind of creepy. My anger are still here, and it bigger than before. I can't control but when I look at Shadow, I groaned. My sis seem to notice, she ask "Brother? You alright?" "Yea...I'm pretty fine...better than someone just care about his slave and leave the other friends in behind!" I was too angry, and I even pull Silver in this.

Shadow seem to understand what I talking about, he look back at me and give me a dead staring warning me. I can't help but quibble him "What? You feel like I'm talking about you? Well if it is, I'm sorry I can't help!" "Sonic I order you to shut up."He orders. Oh~I'm so scare~Please my lord save me~ How PATHETIC!!!!! "So, what if I don't shut up? What're you going to do? Kill me like the other you killed?" I keeping saying. "Sonic! What the heck are you talking about?!" He say. "Ha! What a joke! Prince of darkness just like his father that stupid! To be honest I rather want the King here neither you!" I irony him. "Sonic you are getting ridiculous!" He say. "So what? Better than someone like you !" I keep quibble him.

Shadow POV

I am so angry right NOW! I put down Silver and turn to look at Sonic. He is being really ridiculous. I walk near him and grab his clothe collar "I will only say it one more time! SHUT . UP !". It all silence, after a few second I broke the silence "You think I don't care about them?! You think I just use them to escape?! Do you know why they chose to sacrifice themselves? It's because if they don't, I will be catch by those heartless army and King Iblis will use me to exchange with the kingdom! And soon the kingdom will fall! DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN???". Sonic just shank his head slowly with fear is his eyes. I let Sonic go and take a deep breath "Don't worry...they say they would be find, and that's a promise, we should trust them. Besides, we have be friends a long time, and I know they would never lie." Sonic and Amy nodded.

Suddenly we all heard some noise from our back, somethings it near us... We start to vigilant, ready for anything. It look like the army but it was not...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleas read about this, I'm so so so sorry about last week I didn't post anything. Please forgive me. It's because I have go to a travel, but I can't post anything. Once again i am so sorry, I hope you won't mind