| C H A P T E R T H R E E |

Start from the beginning

" I'm not gonna pressure you into telling me, tell me when your ready, but anyway are you going to Danny's pool party."

I sit there for a moment trying to remember who Danny is, because I honestly don't remember.

" Ummm Sure, when is it ? " I said

" Tomorrow, I'll pick you up "

" Ok, I gtg, I'll talk to you later " I wanted to go to sleep. After all this thinking I'm starting to get tired.

I take off my shirt and throw it off to the side and I walk over to my dresser and put on a pair of basketball shorts.

I flop down on my bed and get comfortable under my covers and drifted into my sleep.

<<-------->>

" Get the fuck up before I drag you out this bed, we're gonna be late for the party ! "

I really hate being woken up from my sleep, so I if I get a little attitude then it's not my fault. You should've never woken me up .

" What fucking party Marcus ? " I say with an attitude , but trying to hold back considering Marcus will beat my ass.

" Fix the attitude before you get hurt "

I roll my eyes but don't say anything because he really will hurt me.

Marcus is one of those people that you just don't wanna mess with.

" Ok Ok, I'm up "

" Good now go get ready " I sighed while rolling out my bed . I honestly don't wanna go, I don't like people.

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and stuff and got dressed into my swimming trunks. No shirt needed because...well I don't need one. My body is to nice to cover up😊

I grab my towel and head downstairs and tell Marcus that I'm ready

" It's about time "

" Yeah Yeah whatever, come on before I change my mind "

We walk out the house and get into his all black Range Rover, which I'm so jealous of because the car is beautiful and on top of that...its black😍😍😍

He starts the car but sits there for a moment looking at me

" What ? "

" Can you not go to this party sexually harassing these people, especially if a certain person shows up "

Omg why does he always think I'm gonna sexually harass someone every time we go out somewhere🙄🙄wait who does he mean by certain someone.

There's only one person at this moment that I would probably mess with and that's Devin, or as he calls it "sexually harassing" but hey, if I'm able to catch their attention why not play with them a little.

Devin is the one person that I'm being serious with. Everyone else is irrelevant to me. I want to see where this thing with Devin could go .