0

Prologue

"Eight weeks with the hottest guy in school, and that's bad?" Taylor rose an eyebrow at Morgan. They had just entered calculus class and the bell had recently rung. "If I were you, I would be happy as hell."

"He's a freaking asshole, I don't see why everyone drools over him," Morgan replied.

"I mean, yeah I guess he's hot," Taylor admitted, "but I don't really like him like I would date him or something. His friend is hotter though."

"Who?" Morgan scanned her eyes around Stephen to see if any of his friends were around, but only a tall lightskin male who didn't look much any better than Stephen - or that's what she thought.

"Klay Thompson," she smirked and licked her lips. "I have him in my second period and he sits at my table. I'm blessed, girl."

"Look, here he comes," Morgan sighed.

Stephen walked towards them and looked down at the boy that was next to her. "Yo, kid. Get the fuck away, I sit here."

Morgan rolled her eyes as she watched the boy quickly run away. Klay and him sat down right next to her. Stephen smirked at her and she just stared at him stupidly.

"Damn, slut, you sure do know how to make yourself look like a damn idiot," he laughed. Klay sent a glare towards Steph and then turned towards the girls.

-

a/n: gonna start something different. summer is about to start so i'll have more free time to update frequently. -em (: