Ross: I don't know. I'll go look for her ok?

Ryder: can I come?

Ross: sure

We walk towards the living room, when we entered the living room, we see Laura coming out of the bathroom. Wiping her eyes then her mouth.

Ryder: morning mommy! (He smiles brightly at her)

Laura: morning buddy (she gives him a kiss on this head)

I look at Laura, she's really worrying me. She's been throwing up a lot. She looks at me and I mouth 'again', she nods and sighs. I put my arm around her waist and peck her lips.

Ross: why don't we eat breakfast then we can get ready?

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're all getting ready. Laura finished up bathing Ryder so I'm helping him get dressed while Laura was taking a shower. I already took a shower when Laura was bathing Ryder.

Ryder and I went downstairs to watch a show. We were waiting for Laura to get ready. About 40 minutes later, Laura came downstairs and we got going.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We dropped Ryder off and now, Laura and I are on our way to the doctors. I park the car, and we get out. I hold Laura's hand as we go inside the clinic. We go to the lady at the front desk.

Lady: hello, can I help you?

Ross: yeah, we have an appointment for Laura Lynch? (The lady checks her computer)

I look at Laura and she was smiling since I said Lynch. 

Lady: oh, here you go. Laura Lynch. The doctor will be out in a minute to take you.

Laura: thank you (the lady gives her a smile and we take a seat)

Laura's POV

Ross and I were sitting down waiting for the doctor. He was playing with my fingers and I had my head on his shoulder.

Nurse: Laura Lynch? The doctor is ready for you. (I get up and look at Ross)

Laura: let's go (he gets up and we follow the nurse)

The nurse leads us to a room and told us to wait. The doctor comes in a few minutes after and starts the check up.

Doctor: hello, I'm dr. Fitz

Laura: hello, I'm Laura and that my husband Ross. (He gives her a polite smile)

Dr. Fitz: nice to meet both of you (She does my weight, height, and blood pressure)

Dr. Fitz: everything seems normal, are there any concerns you have?

Laura: uh yeah. I've been throwing up a lot lately and I've been more tired.

Ross: also, she's been eating a bit more the usual.

Dr. Fitz: hmm ok. Laura I'm going need you to do something for me. Mr. Lynch, mind stepping out for a few minutes?

Ross: ok. (He stands and gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaves the room)