Day 2

Upon waking up I find that the room is small, but not unreasonably so, apparently big enough to hold at least a full sized bed. I've felt along the walls to see the size of the room, but without my walking stick I was unwilling to walk any further.

But that wasn't the only thing missing I couldn't find my phone or my shades and I was barefoot.

From the smell that hovered around the room, I could tell that this was definitely not the city it was way too quiet for that.

I also hadn't heard from my captor, there hadn't been the squeak of a floor board or heart beat to signal that I wasn't alone.

I wasn't even sure it is what they wanted with me... I'm blind and if they would let me go if I asked since this fact. It's not like I'll be able to tell the police who they are or who he is.

By the feeling of the one window that was in the room is that it was still nightfall and I was hungry.

I sit on the bed with my legs against my chest putting my head down into my arms.

Nothing to do now but wait...

Soon after that the door creaks slowly open. I back up closer to the wall. "H-hello? Where am I?"

There is no response, but I can hear them breathing.

"I know someone is there, I can hear you breathing. Who are you and What am I doing here?"

Again no answer.

"I'll have you know that my friend will be looking for me if I don't tell her I made it home alright,"

Suddenly there is a chuckle from my captor, it was slightly dark. "You won't have to worry about that my sweet, I've already have anything taken care of... Your friend Liv won't suspect anything." I hear the slap of a tray hit a table beside me, the scent of food finally hits my nose and then my stomach growls viciously again reminding me that I was in fact hungry.

"Eat this, I can't have you fade away before we can talk,"

"How do I know that you didn't do anything to the food?"

There is a moments pause and I can almost swear that he is smiling. "You don't. But I promise you that I'm going to do nothing to harm you." I hear the floor boards creek again as he goes towards the door. "Now eat up." With that the door closes again and I'm alone.

***

It's been a couple of hours now since he's left me alone, the food was delicious, some of it eerily enough some of my favorite foods. Right now I sat on my side on the bed trying to calm my nerves down so far there has been nothing to alert me that he was going to get rid of me anytime soon.

And either that could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing.

Suddenly the door swings open violently so much so that a gust of wind can be felt, I immediately sit up on the bed my heart racing as all of a sudden I feel him grabbing onto one of my wrists none too kindly.

I make a noise of protest.

"Who is he?" the man snarls.

"W-who, what are you talking about?" I say trying to remove my arm from his grasp.

But this only makes him hold on tighter. "Nathaniel!"

Nathaniel...?

"He's just some guy who asked me out for some coffee, I was supposed to go out with him this weekend..." I answer quietly.

I hear something shatter beside me and I shriek and then there is something warm and metallic hitting my skin and running down my arm. The pressure on my wrist gets tighter and I knew that it was going to leave a bruise even though I wouldn't be able to see in the extent of the damage.

"You're- you're hurting me," I tell him.

I hear a slight gasp as he scrambles away from me as I sit on the edge of bed holding the bruised wrist, I hear him come hesitantly come up to me.

"Don't you remember me?" his voice suddenly rasps.

I feel his finger stroke lightly across my cheek and I jump back from him.

He grabs my hands when I do. "Don't be afraid... I'm not going to hurt you..."

"I-if that's true let me go, please." I plead trying to control the waiver in my voice.

I feel his hands tighten around my own to the point where I try not to cry out in pain.

"I'm afraid that I can't do that..." he says.

"But why? I promise I won't tell anyone... I'm sure you've already noticed that I can see so there is no way that I can tell anyone-"

One of his fingers goes up to my lips. "I will hear no more about this... I don't want to have to punish you, you're far too beautiful for that. You're not like her."

His tone has changed... what have I gotten myself into...

His tone is dark. "Do we have an understanding?"

I simply nod once.

Without another word he exits the room, the door shutting quietly behind him. Leaving the glass and metallic smell of blood in the air. Finally I feel all of my adrenaline leave me and then I feel my tears fall and the reality began to sit in on me that I may never leave here.  

***

Hello, I'm sorry that this one is short... But I hope that you've enjoyed it none the less! please leave your Comment, Vote,  and share! It would be much appreciated. Until the next time! ^_^/ What could possible go on next? 

-Flowereader230