"She's kind of my little sister." I said and smiled.

"Didn't you know that!? Of course she can stay!" Ellinor squealed and jumped up and hugged a very confused Emily.

"She's a huge directioner." I explained and Emily laughed.

"Nice to meet you Ellinor." She said in her cute little voice. "You two too." She said to Adam and Benjamin when Ellinor let her go.

"You too Emily." They said and smiled at her.

"So how's our project going?" I asked and looked at the timeline on the floor. It looked good, we had come far.

"It's going great! We have already pointed out 3 important years and been writing about them." Adam said.

"Hmm excuse me? We? You mean me and Ellinor." Benjamin said and raised an eyebrow at Adam.

"Alright, alright, they have done it." Adam said and I laughed.

After another two hours, we were all tired. The timeline was almost finished, Ellinor and Benjamin had almost wrote about all the important years, and me and Adam had drawn pictures. Emily had left us after an hour. Adam had played with her all the time, it was so cute to watch them, if possible, that made me fall deeper in love with him.

"I still can't believe I'm in the same house as One Direction!" Ellinor said for the billionth time.

"You know what, maybe we should go downstairs and I'll ask them if they can take pictures with you okay?" I asked and chuckled at Ellinor expression.

"Yessss!!!" She yelled and stood up.

"I think dinner is ready, would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked them and all of them nodded.

"Let's go." I said and they followed me downstairs. I entered the living room, where Harry, Louis and Zayn were.

"Hey can Adam, Benjamin and Ellinor stay for dinner, please?" I said and sat down in Harry's lap.

"Of course they can." He said and kissed my cheek. Ellinor uttered some kind of sound which sounded like a "aww" and a squeal. It sounded really funny and all of us laughed at her and she blushed.

"Right, I forgot." I said and glanced at Ellinor. "As you may have noticed, Ellinor here is a huge directioner, but she's too shy to ask for pictures, can she have pictures?" Ellinor blushed again even deeper.

"Of course!" Harry said and stood up and Ellinor walked up to him. She handed me her phone and I snapped a picture of them. Ellinor looked like she had just won on a lottery, she was on cloud nine. Then Zayn and Louis also took a picture with her and gave her hugs. Niall and Liam entered the living room just as Ellinor and Louis was taking a picture.

"What's going on?" Liam asked a frowned. I explained to him and Niall and they both took pictures with Ellinor.

"Dinner is ready by the way!" Niall said and happily walked back into the kitchen followed by Adam and Benjamin. Ellinor came up to me and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"Thank you!" She whispered. I laughed and entered the kitchen.

"Oh my god you are Danielle Peazer!" Ellinor screamed as she saw Danielle. Danielle laughed and I grabbed Ellinor's arm and dragged her over to the kitchen counter were Danielle stood.

"Yes I am." She said and smiled at Ellinor.

"I'm a huge fan! I love you so much! And you're such an incredible dancer! I dance too and you are my role model." Ellinor said and blushed.

"Awh stop it you!" Danielle said and gave Ellinor a hug which she gladly returned. This must be the best day ever for her.

Dinner was good actually. Everyone was talking to each other so no one noticed that I only ate one pizza slice. Adam who was sitting next to Emily tickled her all the time, it was the cutest thing ever. Ellinor was still on cloud nine, she was seated next to Louis and Zayn and all the boys talked to her and asked her questions.

After dinner I followed Louis to drive Ellinor, Adam and Benjamin home. We decided to meet up tomorrow again after lunch to work with the project, Ellinor was more than happy to come back to One Direction's house.

When Louis and I got home, the boys plus me, Dani and Emily snuggled up in the sofa and watched Lion King. Emily fell asleep halfway through the movie so Zayn had to carry her upstairs after the movie and tuck her in. I grabbed my phone and said goodnight to everyone and went to my room. I opened the bathroom door and turned on the light, I still can't sleep in complete darkness, and I get nightmares a lot, sometimes I go to one of the boys room and they'll let me sleep there, but sometimes I'm too scared to bother them, I do trust them and I do believe they love me, but I'm still very insecure, every time I do something wrong I fear the worst, but they are all kind to me. I'm still shy around them sometimes, for example when I have nightmares, I don't want to wake them up incase they'll get mad, they have talked to me about it, saying they don't mind, but I'm still insecure.

I went to twitter to check my mentions. They were far from nice. Tears burned my eyes and rolled down my cheek. Most of the tweets were about how fat I was. The fans had no idea that those were the tweets that hurt the most. I'm already struggling with eating, having thousands of people telling me how fat I am doesn't really encourage me to eat more. I locked my phone and turned around so that I was facing the pillow, I silently fell asleep in my wet pillow.

"Your gonna be okay Rosabel. Don't you worry. I have to go okay, he won't let me stay. I don't know why." She said and tears streamed down her face. "Take care of them please?" She looked over at the two unconscious toddlers next to me. I looked at them too and then looked back at her. Her brown eyes was filled with tears and her reddish hair was messy.

"Don't leave me please." I heard the four year old me say. I heard footsteps and then the door burst open, there was my dad. He quickly grabbed the girl by her arms and dragged her out from the room.

"No please, please let me stay, please." She cried and then the door was shut and I could no longer hear her voice.

I woke up all sweaty and with a pounding heart. It must have been that girl I dream about! the girl I saw in the lake when I almost drowned about a week ago. Who was she? Why did she call me Rosabel? This must be something my mind have made up, I don't even know her! But something in the back of my mind protested. You know her! Just think! But nothing, I just can't put my finger on who she is. I shook my head to clear my mind. I really had to sleep. I closed my eyes and hugged my teddy bear tight. Yes I have a teddy bear, it's special to me!

"Rosalie." I heard my dad's voice. I opened my eyes and my heart pounded against my chest. I didn't even dare to move. I couldn't see anyone in my room though. But I was too scared to close my eyes again. Tears welled up in my eyes and spilled over. Then I heard something. Footsteps!

"H-hello?" I croaked. The footsteps stopped. And came closer to my bedroom. There was a knock on my door...

"Rosalie?" Oh god it was just Louis.

"Oh Louis!" I squeaked and he opened the door.

"Rosalie what are you doing up? What's wrong?" He asked and came over too me, he laid down next to me and took me in his arms.

"I-I had a nightmare." I said and sniffled.

"Don't be scared baby, it was just a dream, there's no one in this house that wants to hurt you, and we won't let anyone hurt you either, don't worry Rosie." He said and kissed the top of my head. I nodded. It felt much better now that Louis was here. He rocked me back and forth and I drifted off to sleep.

A/N:

I know it's been like forever since I update, I'm so so sorry! I had writers block. I just wanted to delete this whole story and all my other stories too, but I didn't and I'm very glad I didn't. Also my disorder is getting worse, which means the pain is getting worse, and it gets harder for me to write, I'm very sorry, I hope you liked this chapter