chapter 29

Travis soon came back and looked at me.

"I didn't do anything stupid." He smiled knowing I heard him. The girl stomped towards us and grabbed Travis's arm.

"COME. ON." She yelled at him. I moved my hair out of my face and she saw my red eye.

"Leave him alone." I spat. She slapped Travis and I stood up. Garroth tried pulling me down and Laurence pushed her away.

"Leave Travis alone." Laurence barked. Garroth got all the strength he could and pulled me down.

"Hey! Ladies. Stop fighting." Garroth yelled at the three.

"Is this part of the script?" Izzy asked.

"Nope. I don't even know that girl." Lulu laughed.

"You know Lulu. You could help us!" Garroth yelled at her.

"Alright. Calm yo ass down." She laughed. Then walked up to us.

The girl looked at lulu, then Travis, then growled.

"Can I help yo-" the girl interrupted lulu by punching her.

"Aha. Ahahah. Ahahahahahahah! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She laughed as her to eyes turned into six demonic eyes.

Her trench coat flowed with a sudden breeze and wolf ears showed on her head making mine and Travis's disappear. Then the demonic wings spread out.

"ǀ ωιℓℓ ∂єѕтяσу єνєяутнιηg уσυ ℓσνє." She hissed at her. Then summoned excalibur.

"Woah woah woah! Chill lulu!" Laurence got between them then.

Lulu handed the girl the sword and ran, her chasing.

Domi then shot lightning shocking the girl.

"Look. I'm notches daughter. Your herobrines. I forgot why we swopped rolls, you being good, me evil." Domi brought up.

"Cuz we reblez yo!" Lulu smiled. Then the two turned back to normal.

"Wanna go steal Jerome's Betty?" Lulu smiled. (I LOVE YOU IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS!)

Cryst_the_TCRgamer and ShippinMaster broke the window and cheered.

"FUCK YEAH"

"MITCH! BIGGUMS! SAVE MEH!" A fluffy guy ran out if the restaurant.

"I GOT CHU DOOD!" The supposed 'Mitch' yelled.

"Okay then." I sighed.

Travis sighed and sat down to. Then Laurence did as well

Maybe we should go home... Travis read my like a book and sighed.

"Bye." Lulu said to us. Then we all left, going to are own homes.

I flopped onto the couch and Travis giggled making me smile.

He picked sat on my legs since I was covering the couch and he smirked turn in on the TV.

"Uh. Travis." I blushed realizing how close he was. He rested his hand on my member and I looked away.

"Travis. I wanted to ask you..." I trailed off.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked a little worried.

"N-never mind. I was just thinking of a kid." I said as he got off. He pulled me up and smiled at me. I smiled back, and something happened.

A screech came from the TV and a kid popped up. We both stared at the screen.

"eerf em tes esaelp" he whispered. Then the TV went back to normal.

"T-That kid... He was in an orphanage." Travis noticed with wide eyes.

"He said 'please set me free." My eyes turned white.

"We need to get that kid." He smiled at me. I nodded and we ran outside towards the orphanage. Everyone was crowding someone. The boy...

I rushed into the crowd without thinking and picked up the boy. He instantly grabbed onto my arm and his eyes stopped glowing white. They turned blue like my eyes and his hair turned from pink to white.

"Is want this kid." I hugged him closely. Travis signed the papers and I carried him home.

"His name is Juniel." Travis smiled. An 11 year old... He's wearing a gray and green jacket, hair flipped to the side, and dark blue jeans.

We brought him inside and someone nocked onto the door. Then the door opened.

"Lulu?" I asked. She instantly ran to the boy.

"No. No no no! Juniel! Why did you half to do this." She groaned. Then facepalmed.

"I half to take him back. Sorry Zane and Travis..."

"No no no! Hold up! Ple-"

"Fine you can keep him. Under one condition!" She warned.

"I'm going to create a persona, similar to me. Her name will be Connie. Her and Juniel will fall in love. But this is for his safety. Its to dangerous. Connie is the think Juniel lives for." Lulu sighed. Then a female appeared. Lulu started decorating her.

She's wearing a white crop top, and light blue jeans. Her hair is in an emo formation, she has wolf ears that vanished, and white and black glowing headphones.

Her eyes opened, shining, yet soulless at the same time.

"She has my history... Lived many lives... But is also special. She has ice magic." Lulu smiled. Then Connie fell onto the floor.

"W-Why." Connie groaned rubbing her head.

"Hey mom." She sighed looking at lulu. Then the two disappeared.

I'm sorry but can someone make fanart of Juniel and Connie? That would be awesome!