chapter 2

Zane's POV

Everything faded into my vision. I moved my hair out from my one good eye and looked around. I'm in my room, against something. My eyes widened and I turned around. It was Travis.

"GAH!" I yelled. Then fell out from the bed.

"Zane! Are you okay?" He asked with fear.

"W-Why are you I'm my house?! And why did you sleep with me?!" I questioned with anger. I looked towards my weapons and growled.

"You stood on glass yesterday loosing a lot of blood. I cleaned up your house for you and you didnt let go of me yesterday when I put you into bed. So I got in with you just to make sure you were okay. You snuggled against me and fell asleep again." Travis said with a blank expression. I froze and my eyes widened.

"Did I... Take off my mask in front of you?" I asked. He nodded his head yes. I ran out of the room reeling pain and I collapsed.

"Zane!" Travis yelled with a panic. He ran to me and picked me up.

"You REALLY need too let your wounds heal!" He sighed. Then put me on the couch. He wasn't lying. He cleaned up the living room. He turned the TV on and went into the kitchen doing god knows what.

Travis POV

I went into the kitchen and looked around at everything. I pulled out the eggs, flower and bread. FRENCH TOAST!

Time skip. Brought to you by BACON PANCAKES. MAKIN BACON PANCAKES. TAKE BACON AND THEN PUT IT IN A PANCAKE.

I made some French toast and gave it to Zane who stared at it, doing nothing.

"You need to eat." I said pushing it closer to him. He sighed. Then stabbed it with a fork. I giggled and his eyes widened. Then he blushed while looking down.

"Zane." I smiled. Then sat next to him. He blushed even more.

"I really hope you can remember what happened. The whole neighborhood was worried." I saddened. He dropped his fork and turned his head towards me with wide eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine." He growled. What happened to his voice?!