chapter 17

He's dead....

I stared at my lover. Dead. Tears swelled up in my eyes.

Everything was going so well...
I found love for the first time...
We were going to live together for the rest of our lives...
Everything I care about is.... Gone...

Gone.
Gone
Gone
Gone
Gone
Gone
Gone
Gone
Ahah.
Ahahahah.

"Ahahah. Ahahahahaha. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed as tears streamed down my face.

The relic was absorbed into me and I screamed summoning the demons sword. Then slicing at Garroth.

"STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" I screamed.

Aphmaus POV.

Zaned eyes turned completely black and he started laughing. Then summoned a sword.

"STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" He screamed in rage. I summoned my sword and clashed with Zane. Then he laughed like a maniac.

"YOU NOTHING. YOUR USLESS. IM USELESS. IM NOTHING. WE ALL DESERVE DEATH. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He screamed with insanity.

Zane broke....

Garroth nocked him out from behind and his sword disappeared.

"We need to lock him in a basement... We half to... He is broken. This is the only way to help him." I cried. Garroth nodded, tears spilling from his eyes. Then we picked him up, bringing him to Travis's room.

Zane's never been there... Weird...

There was already a mini fridge, a bed, TV, couch, and a pool table. Zane is okay. He will be okay...

Travis's POV.

Z-zane broke without me? I was that important?....

I half to talk to him!
Some how...

That wouldn't be a good idea now would it huh.

What do you know?!

More than you.

Leave me alone fat-wait. Father... You were Zane's demon...

You finally figured out son.

You did this on purpose...

Indeed. I know what I'm doing.

Grr.

Look. Were both stuck in the void together. its depending on what he is capable of to talk to you. That might be never or it might be soon. You can't force things or you can kill him with in an instant.

How do you know this....

I'm the demon warlock. I know all.

Father faded away and I looked down with shame.

But you tried to rape me.

I was never going to do that. It was all a part of my plan.

Your fucked up.

Zane appeared and looked at me. Tears fell from my eyes.

He slowly walked up to me, and lifted his hand. I grabbed it and tears fell from his eyes. Then we hugged.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Zane. I want to give you this." I sighed. Then gave him my jacket.

"Y-Your jacket..." He whispered as more tears fell from his eyes. He put it on and tears streamed own his face.

"Please Zane. don't do anything rash. I know you. Your strong. I'll always be here when you need to talk. I'll watch over you. Protect you. Anything for u." I smiled weakly.

"Remember. You have the relic now. I'll always be bound to you, by soul and heart." I smiled. He buried his head I to my chest and I hugged him tight, need wanting to let go.

"Please... I need you Travis... You are my life and you kept me living I can't loose you now." He cried. I brushed his hair out of his face and we looked at each other.

We then kissed.

"You won't loose me." I smiled. His blind eye sparkled and tears fell from both.

"I-i can see." He looked at me, tears still falling.

"Please live on... For me." I asked holding him close.

"But I want to be with you." He sniffed.

"Promise me." I said, looking into his eyes.

"I-I promise." He cried even more.

Zane's POV.

Travis smiled and let go then faded away.

"NO!" I cried chasing after him but I was to late.

~

I felt like crying while righting this. XD