chapter 9

I laid down at my spot and Travis laid next to me. We smiled at each other and Kawaii~Chan walked down with a pink 1-Z on. She froze when she saw us.

"Kawaii~Chan. May I speak with you for a second?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to the kitchen.

"Your free to tell the others about us." I sighed. She then squealed. Then I went back to my spot and smiled at Travis. We discussed letting Kawaii~Chan tell them the next time we were grouped up, last night in the um.... Shower..... Heheh....

I started blushing again at the thought and I lifted my mask higher to hide it. Travis smirked once he saw this. I growled and he gave an innocent smile.

Everyone walked in and Kawaii~Chan jumped with excitement in the center of us.

"KAWAII~CHAN HAS IMPORTANT NEWS! EEEE!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"ZANE~KUN AND TRAVIS~KUN ARE DATING!" she jumped up and down everyone looked at us and Travis gave a nervous laugh.

"PROOF." Aphmau ordered. I took off my mask and Katelyns nose started to bleed. Then Travis and I kissed.

"There. Happy?" I questioned.

"Very much." Aphmau replied. Then sent me a picture. Its of us. I set it as my wallpaper and Travis smiled.

"Okay! So Kawaii~Chan decided that we should all play truth or dare!" Kawaii~Chan declared. We all agreed on that.

"Garroth~kun. Truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Uh. Truth."

"Is it true that garroth~kun has a crush on someone in here?" She smirked.

"Uh... Yes." Garroth replied.

Well that was obvious....

"Zane. Truth or dare?" Garroth asked me.

"Dare." I replied.

"I dare you to sit on Travis's lap for the rest of this game." Garroth smirked. I shrugged and Travis smiled at me. Then I sat on us lap. He hugged me and I curled into his chest.

"SO KAWAII" Kawaii~Chan screamed. Then Aphmau took another picture sending it to me.

"Truth or dare Aphmau?" I smiled.

"Dare!" She smiled with confidence.

"I dare you to sit on katelyns lap for the rest of the game." I smirked. (I also ship katemau and garence)

Aphmau blushed madly and Katelyn smirked. Then opened her arms wide for Aphmau to sit.

Timeskip.

"OKAY. BEDTIME!" Aphmau screamed at all of us. I stayed onto my phone as everyone got comfy. Travis laid on my back, and I smiled as he looked at my phone.
I opened up the pictures and smiled as I looked at Travis. Then I pecked him on the lips.

"Get a room." Laurence groaned.

Get laid little Laurence

I really wanted to say that but I didn't.

"Get a life little Laurence." I growled.

"I already have one unlike you." He shot back.

"Woah!" Garroth and Travis smiled, wanting to see a fight.

"Can you not right now?" I questioned.

"I don't know. Can I?" He asked with anger.

"Yes. You physically can. Now do it before I force you." I growled. He turned into a shadow knight and growled at me.

"One eyed." He growled.

"Little Laurence." I hissed as I felt something weird.

"Zane. Calm down." Travis whispered. I took a deep breath and let it all out. I laid on my stomach and growled as soon as anyone else got closer.

"What's wrong one-eyed? Can't take any more?" Laurence smirked. Then Garroth hit him upside the head.

I didn't reply.

"WELL?!" he practically screamed.

"I want to harm you so much right now." I growled lowly towards myself.

"Then do it." Laurence growled.

"I wasn't talking to you." I whispered. Then I pushed Travis off, walking to the bathroom. I pulled my knife out of my backpack and growled. Then cut my arm. This is my choice.

Failure.
Cut...
Unloved.
Cut...
Fat.
Cut...
Useless
Cut...
Cut...
Cut...
Cut....
Cut.
Cut.
Cut.

"Hey Zane? Are you okay?" Travis asked. I growled.

"Perfectly fine." I replied as my voice appeared as 'demonic'

"Then let me in" Travis ordered. I healed my arm and opened the door.

"Why is there a bloody knife." Travis pointed out.

"I don't know." I smiled innocently.

"Did you actually bring a weapon?" Aphmau asked walking in. Then she saw it.

"Yes. Yes I did." I replied. I grabbed the knife and Aphmau stood back.

I walked to the front of the house, then through it, hitting a bird in the air. I sighed and walked back in.

"I feel much better now." I smiled s I skipped with joy back to my spot.

"What? You killed something?" Laurence asked.

"Indeed." I replied.

"He killed a bird by throwing a knife as it was flying..." Aphmau's eyes widened.