chapter 13

Travis's POV. That's the first xD

I was awoken by the sound of pounding. I opened my eyes and realized someone was at the door.

"Oh no." I whispered. Zane soon woke up and I jumped up, gathering my clothes and putting them on.

"Zane. Here's your clothes. Put them on but stay in bed." I whispered handing him his clothes. Then I darted down stairs, and too the door.

I opened it and it was Aphmau.

H-Hey. Is Zane okay?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied with curiosity.

"Check his last post on Twitter..." Aphmau said. I quickly pulled out my phone.

Voices are the only thing I here -katelynthefirefist might as well listen to them.

"WHAT THE HELL DID KATELYN DO?!" I screamed. Then ran upstairs, Aphmau following behind. I saw Zane next to his weapons and I tackled him. He screamed in pain.

"NO. YOU. DONT." I snapped. He sighed and Aphmau grabbed a bag. Then took the weapons off of the wall.

"H-HEY. GIVE THEM BACK!" Zane started squirming under my grip.

"Think of last night." I whispered making him freeze. Then he smiled. I leaned down kissing him and he started hissing back.

"I'll go now. Keep weapons AWAY from Zane. From what Garroth told me yesterday, Zane keeps randomly finding them." Aphmau said. I shoed her away and she giggled as I continued to kiss Zane.

She then left and I stopped. Zane wined at the sudden loss and I chuckled making him blush.

"Wait! I can't find it!" Zane started panicking.

"Can't find what?" I questioned.

"My virginity." He panicked even more.

"Where was it last seen?" I questioned.

"With you." He smiled. Wait. I was his first?! Oh my Irene....

"I'm so so so so so so sorry!" I apologized.

"Don't be. I. Kinda liked it." He blushed madly. I got off and picked him up bridal style.

"TO NARNIA!" I screamed. Then ran to the kitchen holding the giggling mess.

"Oh my Irene trav-AHAHAHA! S-S-STOP!" He screamed as I tickled him. He squirmed out of my grip and ran out the front door, me chasing behind. He jumped onto the tree branch, swinging forward and landing on the branch. Then he jumped to a different one, doing the same. Then he climbed onto the roof.

I followed him up and he was leaning against the chimney. I smiled and laid next to him. He looked at me and we started kissing.

"EEEEK." Someone screamed. Kawaii~Chan.

Great...

"SCREW OFF KAWAII~CHAN" Zane yelled. Then I saw Kawaii~Chan run away.

"Jeez. You really scare her." I felt sad for her. Zane shrugged and I lightly shoved him. Then he punched my arm.

"Ow!" I yelled backing away. He burst out laughing and I laughed with him.

"Travis. Do you ever want a night like that again?" Zane whispered.

"As long as your okay with it, I'm okay with it too." I smiled. He nodded and cuddled into my arm.

I rested my head onto his and Garroth walked outside, looking at us

"TRAVIS. YOUR DEAD!" Garroth screamed running towards us. He jumped onto the tree and then climbed up the roof.

"What did I do?!" I screamed.

"MAKE SURE PEOPLE LEAVE BEFORE YOU START DOING 'THINGS' WITH THERE BABY BROTHERS." He snapped. Zane's eyes- er um. Eye. Widened and mine did too.

I quickly got up and started running. I was at the edge and Garroth turned into something. It forced me into my demon mode and I looked down.

"STOP!" A voice screamed. I turned around and it was Zane.

"GRAH!" Garroth yelled as he pulled a sword on me.

Zane's POV.

"STOP!" I screamed. Garroth then pulled out a sword, and everything was in slow motion. I shot forward and a weapon appeared in my hands. I quickly clashed with Garroth and threw him off the roof. Then grabbed his arm ad he was dangling.

"Grr. Zane." Garroth growled.

"I'm never giving you this privilege again." I snapped then took his jury of nine form away. He grabbed onto my arm for dear life and I pulled him up.

"Its. Okay." I growled. Then the sword disappeared.

"Zane.... I never new you could do that." Garroth thought.

"You don't know anything about me." I growled. Then jumped off the roof, rolling on the floor to stop any damage towards me. I then ran.

"ZANE!" The two yelled. I ran ad fast as I could, tears in the corners of my eyes. And he's my brother...

I ended in the woods and saw a mountain. Then I started climbing.

I was about thirty feet up when I heard Aphmau.

"ZANE!" She screamed.

"GO. AWAY." I yelled as tears threatened to spill. I continued up and the rock in my hand fell, crumbling to the ground. I didn't care. I continued anyways.

"Please Zane." I heard a faint yell. Garroth.

I finally reached the p and looked down. I'm about 55 feet in the air. I laid down on the grass and sighed.

Then checked my phone.

Aphmeow-ZANE. PLEASE GET DOWN.
Garmau3407-IM SO SORRY BABY BROTHER.
Travisthedemon-please Zane. Just don't hurt yourself.
Katelynthefirefist-just jump Zane.
Travisthedemon-KATELYN.
garmau3407-KATE!
Aphmeow-gr. I can't take this anymore! Zane! I'm coming up there.

I sighed and looked down. Aphmau looked five feet up from the ground. I dropped a rock above her and everyone pulled her off quickly before it hit her.

"STAY. AWAY." I screamed.