" Do you want to go the pool with me?" she asked and I nodded, we got up and she left a note with directions for Tyler in case he got back before Chris and we went outside, the second I got outside I had a heart attack due to the heat but I kept walking thinking of the pool until it hit me.

" Smarty, I don't have a swimsuit" I said looking at her and she sighed.

" That didn't stop you from getting in the lake with me" she said and I rolled my eyes, she was right besides she had told us she wanted us to stay for the entire night and leave tomorrow so we had agreed to that and I had brought like my change of clothes and another set of briefs, I'm the just in case person.

We reached the pool and Evelyn took off her shirt and her shorts and she was wearing a white swimsuit underneath and it looked good on her. I took off my clothes as well and Evelyn was already inside the pool. I got in and the water seemed cold but I got used to it, I swam to Evelyn and she smiled at me. I came closer to her and I pushed her against the pool wall.

" Why didn't you tell me that before?" I mumbled and Evelyn sighed.

" Would you want to be my friend if I told you my age? Plus I didn't tell you because you had a cigarette, I needed to taste your lips it's addictive" she whispered back and I sighed, she had a point I wouldn't want to be friends with a 17 year old girl. I brushed my lips against her and I missed the feeling of her lips on mine. I kissed her and she kissed me back passionately her hands wrapped around my neck and mine were on her waist, man they were craving to go below her waist and maker her say my name again and again.

 Once these thoughts were on my mind I pulled back and I looked at her. The more I looked at her the more my mind begged for my hands to go below her waist so I took my hands away until she grabbed my left wrist gently. I sighed looking at her as I shook my head and she smiled as she pulled me back and her lips found mine again, this time it was rougher and I wondered who was the one doing it until I realized it was me, my tongue slipped inside her mouth and soon she pulled back to breathe. My lips felt sore since I was kissing her hard but I missed Evelyn so much I couldn't help myself. She swam for a little while and then she came back to the surface. Soon Chris and Tyler joined u8s and they smiled at us.

" Come on in guys" Evelyn smiled at them and Tyler nodded and took off his clothes whereas Chris folded his arms and shook his head. Evelyn sighed and looked away as Tyler jumped inside the water. She swam to the end of the pool and she got out, she couldn't pull herself up completely so Chris grabbed her waist and he lifted her up as if she was a feather. She looked at him and he raised his eyebrows, she tickled him and he started laughing, he sat down and then Evelyn got to her knees and looked at him for a second. She took off his shirt and he decided to fall down in order to prevent her from taking his shirt completely off, he was obviously heavier than her and she couldn't lift him up.

" Christopher Charles Wood" she said punching slightly punching his arm. and he groaned like a child. Eventually he gave up and he took off his shirt and pants. She smiled and got up, a few seconds later Chris pushed her in and she fell inside the water, she came up with a gasp and Chris was already in and he was laughing his ass off.

" This will never get old" he laughed and Tyler giggled as well, I swam to Evelyn since no one was helping her and she looked at me and smiled.

" Thank you" she whispered and she pulled me in a hug, her face was resting on my shoulder and my hands found their way to her back and I hugged her tightly, she was still breathing as if she had ran for 20 miles.

" If I keep going, I'll choke on air" she mumbled and I held back a giggle but I smiled. Once she had calmed down she sounded a bit tired, I guess having a near death experience by drowning was tiring.