CHAPTER 4

I groaned when Evelyn shook my body for me to wake up and I turned my back on her, she sighed and I thought she would leave me alone and go have breakfast but she didn't give up. she kept doing it and I just sighed.

" Dylan if you don't get up I'll hide all of your Mets stuff" she finally said and that made me get up and I sighed, I saw her face and I smiled, I got up and I did my morning routine, maybe staying awake all night was a bad idea for me. I came back out and Evelyn was getting dressed. She turned around and winked at me with a smile. I almost forgot, it's April fools, man I hate that day. I walked outside with her and then she turned and nodded towards me, she walked over to this guy with severe anger issues and she caught him before he took his pills, I walked over to this guy who seemed nice and calm most of the time but he had OCD.

" Hey man" I smiled and he looked at we with a worried look.

" Don't worry I'm clean but I came here to tell you that someone has been saying somethings about you, some not so nice things" I said and he frowned, I sighed.

" I can tell you who it is" I said looking over my shoulder.

" Do you see the guy Evelyn's talking with? She heard him say those bad things about you and she's trying to convince him to stop it, do you want to know what he said?" I asked looking at him when I realized he knew who I was talking about, I looked behind me once more and noticed how Evelyn seemed to be convincing him.

" He said you're a freak, and that you are never clean enough, he also mentioned that once he noticed a stain on your teeth in group therapy" I said and I noticed how Evelyn looked back and she nodded.

" Now my friend doesn't seem to be doing a very good job on convincing him, I'll take her outside so how about you take matters into your hands and solve this little" I said trying to think of a right word.

" Disagreement" I said and he nodded furiously, I smiled and got up, I went to Evelyn and when I saw the guy, maybe she had said a few more things than she had too, we sat back and enjoyed our food, I watched as the guy with anger issues was got up, his face crimson red with rage and the other guy and they met halfway, Evelyn was sitting next to me and she was watching, they met halfway and they talked a little bit until the guy with OCD punched the other guy and that's when the party begun.

Evelyn and I were hopping it would end soon but it didn't so they kept fighting until some nurses had to separate them. They injected them with some sort of tranquilizer and they soon fell into a deep slumber. Evelyn seemed sad and I had to leave since I had o attend my session.

" Smarty, it'll be OK" I said kissing her forehead and I left. I walk over to Michele's office and I knocked on the door before I walked in.

She smiled at me and I smiled back, I sat down and she sighed as she took a notebook in her hands and she sat across from me I sighed back and I leaned back on the couch as I crossed my legs. She searched for something and I played with my fingers.

" So, Dylan today is April fools huh?" she smiled and I nodded with a sigh of sadness.

" Do you feel like telling me what happened that day with your girlfriend? Besides you should be over her since it looks like you got a new one" she said and I groaned and I looked at my feet.

" Yeah I will tell you what happened" I started and I began telling her the story.

FLASHBACK

I woke up earlier than Britt and I smiled at the sight of her sleeping next to me made me smile, I got up and I brushed my teeth, I left her a note telling her I was with Tyler since she got pretty worried when she woke up and she didn't know where I was, man she's the most beautiful woman in the entire world.