CHAPTER 1

" Dylan, talk to someone it's not good for you" my therapist said and I giggled.

" I'm not going to because I don't feel like talking to anyone ,one, they won't understand me two" I said and she sighed, I've been in here for an entire year and I have made no progress. She leaned back in her chair and she looked like she was about to give up but she couldn't, she believed in me. I got up and left the room and walked myself in the main room where everyone else is. I sat on my chair which is near the door and there's a table near it. I wanted to know everyone who was getting in and going out.

 About and hour or so later I heard sirens and I prepared myself for a new arrival. Would they be wearing a white jacket claiming they're fine or would they not care at all. Two men walked inside and in between them there was a girl with dirty blonde hair she didn't even put up a fight when she saw a room filled with crazies who were staring at her including me. she was wearing a shirt that was at least 3 sizes bigger and skinny jeans, I couldn't see her facial features since she didn't bother turning her hair to see the room. A man followed inside and she turned around and she seemed tired as if she's been woken up very early to get here, the man was around his 50s so I guess he was her father. They were pretty close to me so I could hear their conversation.

" Honey, you don't have to do this. We can get you in a hospital and they'll treat you" he said ad she shook her head.

" They will do nothing, they don't care" she said and she walked to the desk and sighed the paper and she walked inside. I looked at my cup of coffee, did I mention that I agreed to do this to myself I chose to seclude myself from society, now you will wonder why an actor like me is inside an sanatorium. I broke up with my girlfriend, teen wolf is over since we graduated and they showed us coming back to beacon hills as adult and Stiles and Lydia had a daughter who was named Allison and Scott ended up with Malia. And we lived happily ever after.

 Soon the girl was walking back with her clothes and she had a bag, she had kept her clothes and her shoes still had laces. She looked around the room with her back on me and I wondered if I should talk to her. She chose the second chair like mine on the other side of the room and she crossed her legs and she looked outside the window. It had a nice view and it was winder and there was a lake she she kept her eyes outside for quite sometime. A scream made her snap out of her thoughts and she got up and walked towards source of the voice, it could be a serial killer who lured his victims yet she was the only to to care. I frowned and I walked after her. She gasped when she saw a young girl crouched in the corner, hugging her knees and she seemed afraid to open her eyes. I was confused for a while but then I remembered her, she had schizophrenia.

"Hey, what happened?" she said coming closer to her and I think she had no idea what she was doing but her voice was soft like a mother calming her child.

" There's a monster right behind you" the little girl sobbed.

" No there isn't, everything is fine it's gone now, it's not going to hurt you" she said and I frowned at the sight but I decided no simply watch and not take part.

" It's alright everything's fine" she said and I almost believed her myself so I walked away. I saw two men wearing white walked towards them and soon they came back and one of them was holding her in her arms. My therapist came in and she talked with the girl who helped the little one. They walked away and I sat back on my chair.

 Before I knew it I was walking towards the lunch room with a tray in my hands. I didn't take any pills or anything so I was the only one who wasn't staring at their food. I walked to my table but the blonde girl who was looking around and she seemed bored, she hadn't even touched her food and I wondered if she was taking pills too. I sighed and walked to my table.