CHAPTER 13

My alarm clock went off but I turned it off before it even made a sound, I was awake for quite some time, I was completely sure that Evelyn was here last night and she asked me for advice and she slept with me. So why was the bed empty when I woke up? I tried remembering something from this haze that I was in when I woke up. I heard the door open and close very softly. That was Evelyn leaving, I was sure of that. Why did she leave? Did something happen? Did she leave any messages for me like they do in the movies?

 I dragged myself out of bed and took a very quick shower, I felt refreshed after that and I put on my clothes, I took a deep breath and walked outside, a few of my cast mates had just woken up and they were making their way to the dinning room, like me. This morning I didn't pay much attention to the conversation going on around me and I only smiled when I heard the others laugh. I was having coffee and a toast. I was staring at the black liquid with sugar that my cup contained and I had a brief flashback of when I was feeling down and Evelyn was prepared to go to the ends of earth to make me laugh that morning, she even told me that she had a favourite cookie flavour. I heard someone calling my name and I looked up at the person right in front of me, it was a girl with ginger red hair and green eyes. Many people called her elf, including myself, but she was fine with it besides she never told us her name.

" So, I was thinking maybe we should practice our lines together because we haven't talked much" she asked with a sweet smile on her face, she wasn't as sweet as Evelyn was, no one would be like her, no girl would ever smile the way she did, no day seemed brighter unless I heard her laugh or saw her smile. I smiled back and nodded. Great, now I'm being poetic about love. What's next, I'll sing love songs in my spare time?

 Never challenge the universe or however you want to call it because later that day I was thinking some lover song I heard on the radio, I was changing my clothes. I had just put on my shirt when this girl knocked on my door. I opened the door and she came inside, she was wearing shorts that were so short I'm sure normal underwear covered more of her behind than those, she was also wearing a crop top for a shirt and I could see her belly piercing perfectly and she also made sure I got a good look of her breasts as she sat across from me. We began practising our lines and despite her clothing choices she was actually very good at what she was doing.

 After a few hour of going over the script a couple of times but she insisted we had to be very good at it, at some point I caught her catching glimpses of me as she read her lines. I put mine down and excused myself, I walked to the bathroom and checked my phone in case Evelyn had texted me that she's coming over again, nothing. Why is she like that? Today she could be very fond of you and then making you suggest to stay the night with you, but the next day there is a complete drought of contact from her or human emotions. Was she messing around with me? I took a deep breath as I washed my hands and looked at the mirror, I will not wait for Evelyn to talk to me whenever she wants to.     

" This is a terrible idea" I mumbled to myself before I opened the door, I smiled at her and she seemed to melt, I sat next to her as I used the excuse that our characters are close and we should try that. I put my hand around her waist and looked at her with the softest smile I could pull at the time. Then our script said that we should kiss, I leaned in since she was shorter than me and soon our kiss was very heated and I got lost in the moment, I wasn't thinking of Evelyn at all.

 The next thing I know my phone pulled me out of my bliss and it was Evelyn, damn it, I declined her call and I was sure she would think that I'm busy, elf was fast asleep next to me and I felt bad for using her to take my mind off of Evelyn. I slowly fell asleep and I put my arm around elf.

 I woke up and she was getting dressed, I slowly got up and she smiled at me. I put on some clothes and she sighed before walking in front of me and touched my hand. Please don't suggest a relationship.