Chapter 3

🌹Lisa's P.O.V.🌹

-Yes she found a boy. His name is Brad.

Oh fuck.I'm blushing. This is not good.

-No I didn't. Oh dad where is Sam?-I say loudly.

-Humm, I see. Cool. When is he coming to our home? I want to know who...

-Dad I didn't find anyone, okay? Maybe Ella did but I didn't, got it?-I interrupt him while giving a death look at Ella.-Now, please, tell me where is Sam? Is he coming home?- I  emphase the word "he".

-Oh, I don't know.

-Dad you are joking right?- I'm shocked.

-Nooo...-He smiles.- Of course I am!!! Sam went to a party from a guy called... Brian? Oh I don't remember.

-Brad?- Ella says. She has been quiet. That's weird. I bet she wanted to say something bad, really bad but sometimes she's so shy... She will tell me when we are alone.

-Yes, that's Brad. And tomorrow he will have the dinner out with his best friend.

-Cool. We're going to a party tomorrow too. That's from a girl in our class. I don't remember her name...

-Neither me, what a shame...-Yes yes yes thanks God! Ella got it!!

After that we did the washing and we went to my bedroom. I closed my door before checking if my father was near but then I realized that he said that he was going to sleep because he was very tired. He must be really tired because it's only 10:30p.m.

Ella and I are sitting on my bed and Ella is hugging a pillow while I am criss crossed. Ella is on the phone.

-Ella, please, can you drop your phone for a minute?-I ask.

-Why?-She says looking at me.

-Because we need to talk. How did you know about that thing of Sam? Because he was lying.

-----------------------------------

This is a shorter chapter, I know, sorry...

Please continue reading my book. Thanks.

Vote*Coment*Share

Love you all💘

Purple Dreams💋