Chapter 2

🌹Lisa's P.O.V.🌹

"Why do you feel like that?"

"It seems like everyone knows him and I don't. Only his face."

"Gosh Lisa!! How is it possible?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"Wait. Lisa did you say: he.is.your.pair.in.your.science.project?" she says absolutely shocked.

"Yeees??" I'm getting scared. Why is she acting like that?

"What the hell?!? He is hot as hell did you repair?" she says with a prevert smile in her face.

"No. Okay, Ella I'll try to know him better tomorrow, yes? Do you want to talk to him? Because your last crush is over now and I'm sure that you want to have a new one."

"Lisa, I know that I already have a crush on him but... I want you to be his crush."

"WHAT??? ELLA YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME AREN'T YOU??" I say. No. I shout. Literally."I don't wanna have a crush so earlier like that okay? It's too early. I'm okay like I am right now"

"But Lisa..."

"Come on, go on. I want YOU to be HIS crush, yeah?" I interrupt with a soft smile.

"No Lisa I'll find someone else."

"Brad."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!!I WON THE WAR I DON'T CARE!!! You will crush on Brad."

"God. I'm not going to crush on him but that's okay. Do you want to bet that he isn't going to crush on me either?"

"Okay. But I bet the opposite. He will crush on you."

I roll my eyes and we shake hands.

"Wait!! I bet 10 dollars." Ella bets.

"Alright then. I'm going to make a rice."

"Oh."

"You can have dinner here you're like family don't worry." I say giving her a hug.

"Awwn so cuteeee!!!"

We start laughing. I start making the rice and when I finish it my father gets home from work.

"Hi dad!!"

"Hi honey!"

"I made the rice, do you wanna try it?"

"Do you just have the rice done?"

"Yeah..."

"Cool because I brought chicken legs from KFC." he says with a true smile.

"Oh 'em gee!!!" I shout. "Thank you dad you're awesome! The best father ever!! Thank you."

"That's okay sweetheart. Let's start eating. Your mother told me that she is coming back from her office at midnight or 1a.m."

"Ella's having dinner with us. ELLA!! Come down let's have the dinner!! And turn off the stereo please!!"

"I'm coming!!"

After that we started eating. I only remember that I was thinking in having a party but my father interrupted my thoughts:

"So, Lisa, did you find any new boy? I want you to have a boyfriend. I think it would be great for you to have one."

------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Please,

Vote*Coment*Share

Thank you

Purple Dreams 💋