one

3rd person POV

"jungkook! let's go!" mr jeon said.jungkook came downstairs while dragging his suitcase from behind."you ready to go?" mr jeon asked.jungkook nodded.

mr jeon had gotten remarried with another woman, after jungkook's real mother cheated on mr jeon. jungkook was never too fond of his mother.his mother never cared about him,his dad only did and jungkook was more than happy to hear that he could stop living with her for the rest of his life.

they both got into the car and mr jeon drove.after a while,they reached their destination.me jeon rang the doorbell and a woman in her 30s opened the door.she was quite pretty. "hi! you must be jungkook!" she cooed

jungkook nodded,"jungkook,this is your stepmother" his dad introduced."nice to
meet you" jungkook bowed. "you don't need to bow! we're family now!"she said

jungkook smiled,"where's your son?" mr jeon asked. "oh!he's in his room.jungkook,you can do and meet your step brother. his room is right there"she pointed at a door.jungkook nodded and headed to the room

jungkook walked to the door and knocked it a few times but no one answered.jungkook carefully opened the door and heard noises.moans? full of curiousity ,jungkook opened the door a bit and saw a guy jerking himself.

jungkook wanted to look away but couldn't.with wide eyes,he watched as the guy's wrist flicked up and down in a rapidly fast pace.shocked,jungkook closed the door and pretended he saw nothing and went to mr jeon and his new stepmother.

"oh!jungkook? couldnt you find him?" his stepmom asked.he shook his head. "oh wait,let me call him" she said,"taehyung! come down here!"

taehyung POV
shit.i was so close to releasing but mom called
me and ruined it argh.it better be something important.

i pulled my pants back up and headed downstairs.i saw mr jeon was here,and with him was a guy.i went to them and said,"hi dad!". "hello taehyung"mr jeon smiled.mr jeon is such a nice guy. he treats me like his own son. he's been here a fair amount of times before and it make me happy knowing that he's going to be my father.

"taehyung,i'd like you to meet my son.jungkook" mr jeon said.my eyes averted to the the guy who was standing next to me jeon.he was cute.

he looked at me and we made eye contact,but he looked away flustered.cute.i smirked."so you're my going-to-be brother?"I asked and he slowly nodded,"I guess so". i nodded."taehyung, take jungkook to your room and chill"mom said

i nodded and said,"let's go?"and jungkook followed me to my room.

+

jungkook POV
we were currently in his room and we both were sitting on his bed,avoiding eye contact with each other."well,how old are you?"he awkwardly asked me."im 17"i replied."im your hyung!"he said smiling

it's weird to be stuck in the same room with a guy you saw masturbating a while ago.i decided to not let that thought bother me and just pretend as if that never happened.