"Don't worry Rubes I got you" he pointed to the 5 years old and walked out the door. 

"Let's get this on the road, huh?" he smiled cheekily at me and kissed me on the cheek. 

****

"You know, I was expecting you to take me to no man's land and walk me through a vast amount of trees, only to bring me to some stream of water that you stumbled upon when you were thinking. I can surely say I didn't expect this" I said looking around as I pushed a french fry into my mouth.

"Really?" Ky snorted as I chuckled with him. 

"Yeah, you know the whole romance shebang"  I waved my fry as if it was a wand. 

Ky shook his head and gestured around the crowded restaurant. "I told you tonight is unpredictable and this is one of the many surprises" 

"McDonald's?"

"You don't like it?" he asks reaching over his fries to gather some of mine on his plate. Please be informed that he had a large one and I only had a small one. 

"Can you eat your own first before you stock up for later, greedy?" I snared at him, swatting his hands away. 

"C'mon babe, they're getting cold."

"I'm eating them" 

"Right! They're going to turn 80 before you touch them again!" 

"Stop whining!" I smacked his hand again when he reached for it.  He sighed. 

"I thought I would make a good impression on Khloe Kardashian that just came through the door". My head swiveled towards the entrance, peering over bald plates and overly fizzy hair to see my favorite Kardashian. 

Yes, I love Khloe. 

"I don't see her," I said, perching on my seat and cursing the fact that I fail to grow just a tad bit to blend in with humanity. 

"Faweal" I snapped back to see half of my fries lodge into Ky's fat cheeks and his mouth moving frantically to chew and swallow them.

"You are so, so" I tried to find a word, but none would come to the surface. "Urrgghh" 

"Babe, chill I can buy you another" bits of fries flying out of his mouth. 

"Why didn't you buy an extra one for yourself?" I took his drink and put it at the far end of the table. 

Two things.

He had a McCafe Strawberry and Banana Smoothie and I wanted it. 

Second, chewing all those fries requires something wet to wash them down. 

I smirked. 

"C'mon Tay" he groaned, swallowing hard. "I'm gonna need that" he stretched his neck as if that would help the number of salty potatoes he consumed go down. 

"What this?" I asked, shaking the drink in his face and then taking a sip. 

A large one. 

He reached over trying to grasp it from me, but I pulled away. 

"No, no. Have my fries, I have your drink" 

"Give me the damn drink, I'm choking" 

"No" 

"Give me it" 

"No"

"Give me it" 

"Okay, here!" Ky's eyes widen as he saw the drink fly to him, but the lid wasn't on.