chapter 14

•first day of 6th grade•

I'm so excited for today, I finally get to be more free at school, maybe I will have some classes with Jo, Kiara, and Jake. I hope I do I don't really have to many friends that I'm close to.

My team time (homeroom) is Mrs. Smith my neighbor said she was really old and looked like a rat and she was rude sometimes. But what he never said was how bad her breath smelled, o jeez it's bad..

My next class is Mrs. Smith's language arts yay... more smelly breath teacher.

"Hello students I am mrs. Smith and I will be showing u a slideshow about myself."

45 long minutes later...

"Any questions about my class or myself?"

I raised my hand and she called on me "are we going to do a lot of writing and/or talking in this class?" I was mostly referring to her but I didn't want to be mean on the first day.

"Yes we will be doing a lot of writing, and only 2-3 speaking activities."

I nodded my head yes and went on doodling and writing in my assignment notebook that I doubt I will use.

The bell rang and we flooded out of the class and to the hallway, I went to my locker and got my stuff for my next 7 classes. Art.(notepad) Lunch. (Don't need anything for that one.) Social studies.(folder) Math.(binder) Band.(nothing.) Health.(binder) science.(binder)

I slowly got through all 7 of the classes and I got to be with my best friends at lunch which has been the best part of this day. I'm making my way to the eyc to hang for awhile and them I'm going home like normal but I would have to say, 1st day of middle school has been a success!!!

////////&&&&&&///////#########^^^^^^^

Longest chapter I've ever written