chapter 3

A few weeks later and I met all the guys

Mia's POV

I decided to go home after school. I told Jake that I was gonna go home today and started to walk to walk home. It was a Friday and I felt like going home.

When I got home I decided to go straight to my room and close the door, my dad wasn't going to be home for another 2 hours and my mom was going to be home in an hour. I blasted the music on my speakers and I was texting a ton of people and by a ton of people I meant 2....
*********later that night***********

My parents were in the kitchen having a little argument, like normal and I thought everything was okay until I heard the door slam shut and some glass break. I ran out of my room to see what had happened and I saw my little sister with tears in her eyes and my mom in the hall and my dad pacing outside the door. (AUTHORS LIL SIDE NOTE: BIG SISTER WAS AT HER MOMS.)

I asked my little sister, brooke to see what had happened apparently thay little argument was bigger than I had expected...

We ran over to the window and looked out of it and there was my mom (non-sober) and my dad screaming at eachother so the whole neighborhood could hear it, my sister and I heard the whole conversation. And by the end of it we were in tears. More like brooke was in tears but I would've been more in tears if I wasn't trying to stay strong for her.

My dad drove away to help him clear his head. My mom on the other hand was just thinking about herself like always. But tonight was that strike it took before I realized that this was the last night we were a full family.

So this was a hard chapter to write because of the memory, this isn't excactly how it went but it's pretty close. I hope you enjoyed!! Please vote!!