A File

(Chase's POV)

After walking around the floor for a while until I spot Cameron's room. She's sitting with that man, holding his hand across the bed, staying as close to him as possible. He lifts her hand to his mouth, and kisses it. She blushes so much that I can see it from here in the hallway. I shake the whole thing out of my head, and head towards the nurse's station down the hall.

"I need the file for room 515 please," I say to the nurse behind the desk.

"Patients name?" She asks going through the pile of files in front of her. I don't know his name, but I can't tell her that. All I know of him is what Thirteen told me.

"Approximately 35 year old man, liver failure," I say naming off the facts I know. She looks up at me confused that I didn't give her a name, but finds the file. "Thank you," I say taking it from her.

"You should really learn your patient's names, you don't want to turn into House," the nurse warns me.

"We wouldn't want that would we," I smile, and open the file, reading his name. "Killian Jones... Killian, well that's unique would be hard to forget that," I joke. Though it will be hard to forget, but it has nothing to do with the name, it was me picturing Cameron saying 'I love you' to this Killian.

"What's hard to forget is his crystal blue eyes," another nurse who overheard the conversation adds, the other nods in agreement with a huge smile. I let out a sigh. I definitely didn't need to hear that.

"Thank you again," I say to the nurse who helped me, and walk back down the hallway. I pass their room on my way back to House's office, and they are still as close as ever.

***
(Emma's POV)

"I really think she will be fine Swan," Killian tries to reassure me.

"What if I call, and she doesn't sign the consent? Maybe I should let Henry call," I think out loud. Henry's in the bathroom, so we were actually alone for a minute to talk, but I still kept my voice quiet.

"No, no, no," Killian says immediately. "You know that you need to do this. Don't psych yourself out love, just go make the call. It'll be alright, Regina is reasonable. She lost Robin, she will understand your determination on this." I sigh loudly knowing he was right, and drop my head dramatically down onto the bed. Killian chuckles, but I think it hurts him a bit despite the morphine drip they have him on.

"Ok, I'll go call now, thanks," I say standing up. I'm ready, and he's right Regina is reasonable. Sometimes.

"I love you Swan," he says. I turn to walk away, but he doesn't let go of my hand, and I'm jolted back to him. "But, I do believe thanks are in order," he smirks, quoting our first kiss in Neverland. I roll my eyes playfully.

"That's what the thanks was for," I recite. I lean in closer to him, teasing him a bit.

"Yeah, I don't think so," he says, and pulls me to him, and our lips crash together effortlessly.

"I love you too," I say making our lips finally part. I stood up, and wiped my mouth with my hand, just like I did the first time. The bathroom door opened, and Henry came back into the room, perfect timing really. "Ok, I'm going to make the call kid. After I talk with her I'm sure she'll call you to make sure you're ok and say I love you's and all that, so please don't ignore her call just because you're playing that game, got it?"

"Got it," Henry smirks, a smirk that looks an awful lot like Killian's.

"I think you're rubbing off on him," I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that is there love?" Killian teases back.

"I guess not," I smile back. "But I mean it Henry, don't blow your mom off ok?" I repeat to Henry. He nods.