A First Impression

(Overview POV)

A nurse is helping Killian pack up his belonging so that they can move to their new room.

"Umm..." Emma says scrummaging through a duffle bag. "Toothbrush, kid it must be in the bathroom. Go check." Emma says. Henry does, and emerges with his toothbrush in hand. "Ok did you make sure there wasn't anything else in there?"

"Yup, were good to go mom. We were only here for the one night, we barely took anything out. It's not a hotel, it's a hospital." Henry says making a joke. Emma gives him a smirk.

"Well if I hadn't checked, you would have forgotten your toothbrush," Emma says.

"And what a catastrophe that would have been. Finding another one of those would have taken forever." He says sarcastically. Emma messing up his hair. Henry immediately flattens it back out. The nurse pulls up a wheelchair for Killian. Killian scoffs.

"I don't need a chair with wheels. I can walk to this other room." Killian insists.

"It's protocol, sorry," The nurse says keeping the chair where it is. Killian is going to argue more, but Emma gives him a look that tell him to keep his mouth shut, and sit down. He does. The nurse pushes them towards the elevator.

"Wait, we're changing floors?" Emma asks confused. "Isn't this is transplant unit?"

"It is, but for double transplants we have a special wing in the ICU upstairs. Trust me it's a much nicer room." The nurse assures them. The elevator opens, and they all get in. The nurse pushes the button for the third floor. They walk into the third floor lobby when the elevator opens. "There are vending machines, and a coffee machine down that hallway, and to the right," the nurse informs them. She pushes Killian beside the front desk, and asks the nurse behind the desk what room they're in. Before they get their answer the nurse gets an emergency page, and runs to a patient's room down the hall. The nurse who was escorting them also runs to the commotion. Now they were just stuck waiting.

"Why don't Henry, and I got to the vending machine, and get you something?" Emma asks looking down to Killian who was still sitting in the wheelchair that he really didn't need.

"How about we all go?" Killian asks getting up from the chair.

"Killian..." Emma says trying to push him back down, but he doesn't let her. "They said its protocol Killian."

"Yes, and they aren't here so let's go." Killian says extending his hand to Emma, who doesn't take it at first. She looks at him going over which decision to make. "Swan, my legs work I can walk. What I can't do is anything with my left hand. This fake is useless compared to my hook," Killian says trying to use a guilt trip over his hook to persuade her. It works. 

"You'll get it when we get home," Emma says smiling, and taking his hand. All three of them take the short stroll to the vending machine. The halls are pretty busy, much busier than the second floor. A couple doctors in white coats rush past them in a hurry. They are probably responding to the emergency the nurses are dealing with, it must be serious. They get to the vending machine.

"You two take your picks," Emma says to them.

"You're not getting anything love?" Killian asks. She smirks.

"I can't stay in shape eating chocolate bars, and chips for breakfast." Emma laughs. Henry is searching the vending machine admiring the array of junk food in front of him. Killian looks Emma up, and down, and smirks.

"You don't have to worry about a thing."

"I know," Emma smirks back. She finds a $5 bill in her pocket, and hands it to Henry who types in E3, which is a Twix. The machine gives back the change, and Killian punches in B5 which was just a plain Apollo Bar which was probably the only thing he knew in the whole machine. Being in Storybrooke hasn't really helped him adjust to the real world, everything was still very new to him. 

"Thanks mom," Henry says handing her back the $2 dollars change that was left over.

"You're welcome kid," Emma says pulling Henry in for a hug.

"Ok shall we make the trip back?" Killian asks. Emma nods, and they all start walking back towards the nurses' station they were supposed to be waiting in the first place. 

"You ok?" Emma asks Killian, with a longing look.

"I'm fine Swan," Killian answers.

On their way back to the lobby Chase spots them from the corner of his eye. Once again he's behind her, but he knows it's her. This time he's not letting her disappear on him.

"Cameron?!" Chase yells. She doesn't turn around, she even doesn't flinch. He pushes past the slow walkers in the hallway, and again yells; "Cameron?!" Still she doesn't turn. He speeds down the hallways, and catches up to her. "Allison?" he says touching her shoulder. Emma turns around unsure of what's happening.

"Hello?" Emma says confused.

"It is you..." Chase says. He cant help but let a smile gleam on his face. Emma looks at him blankly.

***

(Chase's POV)

I'm taken back. This is the first time I've seen Allison in years. I'm lost in her green eyes like I always am when I'm around her.

"Allison what are you doing here?" I ask stepping back, and giving her, her space.

"Sorry, I'm not Allison," she says. I notice the two guys who are standing with her. One appears around her age, the other is a teenager. Who are they? Why is she pretending not to know me? "Maybe she's over there," she says pointing to the waiting room of patients. I look at her in disbelief. Is she trying to pawn me off?

"Cameron what are you doing? I'm just wondering why you're here, and so is House." She turns to the man beside her, and back at me. The man's stance, even though he is sick, is very defensive, they're obviously a couple. My heart drops a bit in my chest.

"Sorry, that's not me either. My name's Emma," She tells me. I scoff at her.

"Allison, it's ok. I'm not here to interrogate you, I just..." she cuts me off.

"Sorry, I'm not who you think I am. We should get going now." Cameron says turning and walking away from me. She takes the man's hand, and they walk back to the nurses' station. I stand still for a moment in shock of what had just happened. Emma? Why would she change her name? I know it's her. The man she was with was in a hospital gown, he must be a patient here. 

I just wanted a conversation with her. She wants to pretend we have never even met...