Chapter 2

"Who the fuck is that?" Blaine glared at the door as if it was the worst thing on the earth. He has to be pissed, and frankly, so was I! It was not the time to miss out on getting laid.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. There's, uh, a robe you can borrow in the bathroom over there," he pointed to his left. "Once I see what's going on, then we can continue what we started."

He comes up to me, grabs my face and kisses me as though this was going to be our last. He took control, pushing his tongue inside me, making me dizzy with pleasure. What is it about a man who takes what he wants? It is beyond attractive. The banging on the door happened again followed by a loud voice.

"Boss! A fight broke out downstairs! The cops are on their way man. It's fucking messy out there."

Wait. Boss? He's the owner of this place? Talk about an upgrade. Blaine lets out a soft curse and glances back at me apologetically.

"So you run this club, huh?" I asked. Inside, I was impressed and kind of turned on right now, but I try not to show it.

"Uh, yeah. Four of them actually, including this one. Didn't want you looking at me differently." He shrugged, though I can see the slight strain in his eyes. I wonder what that was about. "You get the robe. I'll see what happened down stairs."

He puts his clothes on as I into the bathroom. My eyes grow wide at how huge the bathroom is. Honestly, it might be bigger than my apartment. Like the main area, this space was definitely futuristic looking. This man must rack the dough to have himself set up like this. I walk in and see a robe hanging close to the shower and grab the silky material.

"You know, for a man who says he's never had a girl in this place, you sure know how to pick out probably the most feminine looking robe there is. Victoria Secret?" I walk out of the bathroom in the robe watching his put his shirt back on, covering up all the goodies.

"You never know what could go down. I was only being prepared." He winked at me and opens the door. I roll my eyes at that statement, following behind him to see what was going on. Two men, a lot bigger than Blaine, stood at the door all serious looking. They had the no shit face on, and tiny ol' me wouldn't even think about messing with them.

"What happened? I don't have time right now to look at the tapes until the cops leave. Tell me everything." Blaine's demeanor changed. His sweet nature turned cold and frustrated yet, still had my attention. "The club has been open only three weeks and shit like this happens?"

"Sorry, boss. A group of guys came in the club. They kept looking around as if they were searching for somebody. Then one of the guys went up to Jennings and asked if he saw some girl. Not sure who. And we know how Jennings says sarcastic shit. Obviously they didn't like the answer he gave them cause next thing we knew, one of the guys grabbed one of the bottle's Jennings had pouring drinks and smashed it over his head," the guy said. Chills runs up my arms, feeling like I know exactly who is responsible.

The other one continued. "They started pushing and shoving through the crowds trying to find this girl, and when drunk idiotic men and shoving comes together, there's bound to be a brawl. The cops should be here any minute. A few of the guys in the group ran off but we were able to secure 3 of the others."

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that it was just some random altercation. That it was just a bunch of guys out of their minds trying to find someone in a place where there was a huge crowd to begin with. But I sure as hell, knew better. Fucking Byron. This has him all over it. I knew he was calling Darren to tell him, but I didn't think they would actually show up.

Poor Blaine. He rubbed his temples and let out a deep sigh. I'm assuming that, since he is the boss, he's going to have to clean up this mess, which means no more sexy time with me. Even I'm upset just a bit. Who wants to miss out on good dick? Definitely not me.