We're all a little mad

"Mad........people..they..they can drive you mad.......mad......crazy.....no not crazy.....mad.....bad and sad.....you can be mad, bad, and sad. Your fears can drive you mad," I heard someone saying as I began to regain consciousness.

I tired to push myself up with my hands, but I discovered that my hands were tied behind my back with what felt like rope. There was something covering my mouth as well, I guess so I couldn't scream for help.

I managed to sit up right, also noticing that my legs were tied together. Who was this guy? What did he want from me? Where is Killian?

"Glad to see that you are finally up," the man said.

I looked around to see that we were in a cabin, a very small cabin. The wood looked to be very very very old, maybe a couple 100 years old. The floor would creak as the man walked across the wooden surface. There was one little lightbulb hanging from the ceiling and the light flickered from it creating an eerie glow over the cabin. And finally there was a table in the middle of this strange cabin and on that table were many different hats and the man was holding a pair of scissors.

"Wut am i do ing here?" I tried to asked through the piece of cloth covering my mouth.

"Ahh yes, I had forgotten that I had put that over your mouth," he said as he walked over to me and he kneeled down in front of my face starring into my eyes as he pulled it off.

His eyes were blue like Killian's, but compared to Killian's they were a very dull blue. There was no sparkle in them, nothing that made me long for his eyes. There was a look of pain in his eyes, pain of the past.

"That's better right?" He asked giving me a sideways smile.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I told you my name, in the hospital. You mean you don't remember? I am offended," he asked dramatically placing his hand on his chest right in the heart area.

That's right he was in the hospital, and he sat down next to me and then he told me his name.......but what was it?

"Jefferson," I said.

"Good, you do remember. And you are Emma, Emma Swan. I know much about you Emma," he said.

"And what do you know about me?" I asked him unconvinced of what he knew or thought he knew.

"You and the one handed man are together, you stay in Cabin C, and you were knocked out in the hospital for a week," he said.

"Yes, but if you have been at camp then anyone could have known that," I said.

"Very true, but I know things about before you came to this camp," he said with a smirk.

".....and what kind of things are that?" I asked concerned. The only people who know about my past at the camp are Killian, Mary Margret, Ruby, Regina, Neal, and Gold. Did Gold put him up to this?

"You were almost sent to jail about a year ago, and you dated Mr. Gold's son," he said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I have my ways," he replied.

"Did Gold tell you or put you up to this? Or Neal?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Nobody put me up to this Emma," he said.

"Then what do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you to use your magic," he said.

"Magic?" I mocked making a face.