Let the good times roll Part 2

Hand and hand walking in the forest, Killian and I were smiling without a care in the world.

"Regina, what is the weirdest dream you have ever had?" I heard Robin ask Regina behind me.

"Ummm I had a dream once, or a reoccurring dream, that I was this Evil Queen and I cursed a bunch of people to this town and they didn't remember who they were," Regina said.

"Hmmmm, very interesting. I think you may need therapy for a dream like that," Robin said with a laugh.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Regina laughed back.

I was happy that Regina was happy and she finally found happiness and, thankfully, backed off my man.

Mary Margret and David were also walking hand in hand, but in front of us. They were really cute together and by the looks of it, they have been together for awhile.

Belle and August were off talking to the side and Ruby and Graham were just chilling behind Robin and Regina.

Poor Zelena was walking all by herself in the back of the pack.

"Forever single!" she yelled out raising her fist in the air.

We all laughed at her. Good thing she could joke about her singleness.........or maybe she is mocking our non-singleness.

"Ready to zip-line love?" Killian asked me.

I loved when he called me love.

"I guess so, I am afraid of heights," I said shrugging.

"That's alright, we can go together instead of a single one," he offered.

I nodded my head yes to that.

I was honestly very afraid of heights. Just the fear of being up in the air and when you look off the side at the ground way way way down below. The fact that you could not make it down to the ground or if you did, you'd be a pancake.

"Up we go," Mary Margret said beginning to climb up the tree that had wooden planks attached to it to begin with.

This reminded me when Killian had shown me that old tree house and we had our first kiss....and then Regina showed up.

Killian motioned his hand for me to begin climbing first, but I was worried about him. He only had one hand, could he climb with just one?

I don't know how he did it, but that guy began to climb up a tree with one hand...yup that's my boyfriend.

I finally made it to the top to be even higher up than the tree house Killian had shown me. You could see the whole camp, plus more trees and maybe even a road that led outta this place.

Killian stood behind me and I grabbed his hand, my fear of the heights kicking in.

Everyone else made it up the ladder and gathered around 3 instructors standing on the platform we were on.

The platform was just a gigantic piece of wood coming off a tree with a railing around the side. There were harnesses off in one corner and in the middle connected to the tree going far off into the distance was a line.

"Well howdy y'all! My name is Jessie! This is Woody," said a girl with red hair and a red cowgirl hat with jeans and cow print boots. She pointed to another guy dressed like a cowboy.

"And this here is Woody!" She said.

"Howdy y'all!" Woody nodded his head at us.

And lastly Jessie pointed to another guy dressed in purple shorts and a white polo shirt. A classy man.