The Guy Squad

Me and Mary Margret walked into the enormous, roomy cafeteria. In the far corner, there was a line to get your food. In the middle, was what looked like a sea of tables and then right in front of us was a stage.

"Mary Margret, Emma! Over here!" Ruby yelled over the loud cafeteria noise of all the campers chatting loudly. We walked over to the tables were all the girls, Killian, David, and the other guys were sitting.

Mary Margret sat on the opposite side of the table next to David, who winked at her as she sat down. I sat down next to Killian, but Regina was on the other side of him. And the rest of the girls sat by Regina and the rest of the mysterious guys sat by David.

"Guys, this is Emma," Regina said. And all the guys looked at me. "She fell for me in the parking lot," Killian winked at me which caused butterflies in my stomach.

"Hi Emma, I'm August," a man with brown facial hair, much like Killian's, and blue eyes said to me. "And I'm Robin," said another man in a British accent like Killian's with brown facial hair and brown eyes. "And I'm Graham,"
another guy said with brown facial hair and shaggy brown hair with brown eyes said. "I am David," said the same guy who smiled at me earlier. "It's nice to meet you all," I said.

"May I have everyone's attention please!" said a man's voice from up on the stage. "Hello, hello is this thing on?" he asked patting the mic. "Can everyone here me? Okay well welcome everyone to Camp Storybrooke!" he said as people applauded and cheered for the camp. I clapped my hands a few times.

"Who is he?" I turned around asking Killian. "His name is Rumple Gold, but everyone just calls him Mr. Gold," Killian whispered into my ear.

"I want to say hello our returning campers and say welcome to our new campers. Tomorrow is the last day new campers will be arriving, so that means that we will begin camp on Saturday!" Mr. Gold said. I had lost track of what day it was.

"Just a few quick announcements, the mail room is now located outside of the cafeteria and to the right and you will see a building that says 'mail room'. And make sure everyone has turned their phones in! And that it all, enjoy your lunch," Mr. Gold said walking off the stage.

"What is the mail room?" I asked Killian. "It's a room where you can write notes to people and put it in their 'mail box'. It's cool," Killian said. "You'll have to show me," I said. "I would love to, love," he said.

"Let's eat I need some food!" Zelena said walking over to the lunch line to get some food. Everyone made their way to the lunch line, grabbed their food, and sat back down.

"Hamburgers are my fav!" Regina said. "Fries are my life," Ruby said. "Pass the ketchup!" David yelled.

"Where are you from?" Killian asked turning to me. "Augusta, Maine. I heard that you are from London," I said. "That I am, love," he said. "I love accents," I said. He gave a little chuckle.

"All you Americans are impressed by it," he said. I smiled. "How old are you?" he asked. "I'm 17," I replied. "Nice, I'm 19," he said.

An older man, this guy is cool. I thought to myself.

"Do you play any sports?" I asked. "Well I play football, but you Americans call it soccer," he said. "I love soccer, but I also love American Football," I said. "I've watched some American Football, it's pretty intense," he said. "Yeah it is," I said.