Hospitals and Secrets

I was sitting in the waiting room.

Doing what people do in waiting rooms.

Waiting.

It was quite boring. Everyone had left to go to sleep in the cabins, they refused to leave me alone, but I told them to go and that I would be fine.

Dr. Whale was doing who knows what to Killian. He had been in there for a couple of hours.

I needed to get up and walk around, I had been sitting for too long in a chair in the waiting room. I needed to move.

I stood up and began walking just around the waiting room and then I found myself venturing outside the waiting room and made my way to the main hall, where Mr. Gold's office was.

I did not want to go back into the horrible room. I was standing by the doors that lead to the outside world. The camp looked quiet and peaceful, everyone was 'asleep' in their cabins. I was tempted to go outside and feel the warm June air on my body and make my way to my cabin and go to sleep. I was tired as well, but I was going to I stay for Killian. He is my boyfriend now.

I looked at the opposite end of the hallway and saw a bench. I walked over it to, quietly making my way past Mr. Gold's office, and laid my head down on the bench and got into a comfortable position. I was about to fall asleep when I heard Mr. Gold talking on the phone.

"I understand you are very upset Mr. Jones, but our medical staff is doing everything they can to help your son,"

He was talking to Killian's dad!! I just now realized that something major happened to Killian and when something major happens: you call the parents. Killian's parents must be on he other end of that line. Killian could be leaving camp. This cannot be possible, I don't want him to leave.

"I understand. Maybe the best option is for you to come and get your son and take him home,"

No no no no no. No. Killian can't go. He cannot leave me. Not when I was just starting to fall for him.

Wait. Killian is from London.

Would his parents really fly all the way over here?

"Thank you Mr. Jones, we will do everything we can to help your son,"

I heard Mr. Gold say and I heard him put down the phone. I heard him shuffling inside his office and moving towards the door. I saw his black pants leg stepping out the door.

I closed my eyes so he wouldn't see me awake and try to talk to me. I heard him close the door to his office and walk out if the main cabin into the warm night.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Emma, Emma,"

I hear someone say my name above me, shaking my shoulders.

I moaned a little, curling up into a ball not wanting to be awoken from my slumber.

"Man, she must have been really tired," I heard Robin say above me.

"Can you blame her? I mean she was probably in here all night and she was probably really really stressed," Regina said.

"True, I mean her boy just got bitten by a spider," Robin.

A bell sounded.

"Lunch time!! You wanna go grab something to eat love?" Robin asked.

"Nah, I think I'll say here with Emma for a little bit and then I'll go grab a bite to eat," Regina said.