Activities

Okay so Ruby is currently with Graham  sorry if that caused any confusion!!😜

"So you and Killian were up in a tree house and Regina caught you two kissing?" Mary Margret asked trying to get the story right.

Me, Mary Margret,and Ruby were sitting at what I am now calling the "pit" because it had the camp fire in the middle and I liked calling it pit. It was the next day and it was around one o'clock and we had just finished eating lunch. Today was the last day campers were arriving.

"Yeah and she told me that I better watch my back," I said. "I am sure you are fine and she won't hurt you," Ruby said. "Have you seen the way she was been looking at me, she is giving me death glares," I said. "She can't hurt you, if she does we can just report her to the Main Cabin!" Mary Margret said.

"She threatens us all the time, but nothing actually happens," Ruby said. "And I thought that Killian liked me and everything," I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Have you seen the way that he looks at you? He totally likes you," Ruby said. "Yeah, I had never heard of or seen that tree house before, but he showed it to you and he kissed you," Mary Margret said. "But it was just a kiss," I said.

"But maybe it's what the kiss exposed, that maybe it exposed that you liked him," Ruby said. "I mean I do like him, he's cute and he's funny and he's amazing in every single way possible," I said. "I think she is love struck!"
Mary Margret said.

"Oooo the dance is coming up! He can ask you to that!" Ruby said. "That's right the dance!" Mary Margret said. "Dance? What dance?" I asked scared because I had never been to a dance before. "It's the back to Camp Dance," Ruby said. "And you get to dress up with a certain theme each year! It's so much fun," Mary Margret said. "The guys usually ask the girls, but the girls can ask the guys too," Ruby said.

I don't do dances. There were plenty at my school, but I never went to any because they are just not my thing and I only had a date for one of those dances and he didn't really dance with me.

"Do you think he will ask me?" I asked. "I think he will," Mary Margret said. "Unless you ask him first," Ruby said. "Wait did you say we dress up.....i didn't bring any clothes to dress up in......," I said. "It's fine, we go and buy our costumes! 3 times a mouth we get to get out of this place and they give us a "credit card" with money on them and we get to use that money over the course of those trips," Mary Margret said.

I get to leave this place! Awesome! I actual don't really have to stay here all summer!

"I am still scared about Regina," I said. "It will be okay, we will make sure nothing happens to you," Ruby said speaking for the both of them. I smiled at the pair.

They were really starting to grow on me. I mean they were listening to my problems and helping me and it felt nice to now finally have a true friend after all those years without one. I guess this summer wouldn't be so bad if I got to make friendships and become better friends with these two.

"What is the theme of the dance?" I asked. "Fairytales," Ruby said. "I am super excited about this theme!" Mary Margret said. "Why?" Ruby asked. "Because I love fairytales and Disney!" Mary Margret said. "Who are you going to go as?" I asked her. "I was thing maybe Snow White since I am as pale as she is," Mary Margret laughed Ruby and I joining in.

"What about you Ruby, who are you going to go as?" I asked. "Belle would be cool........or Ariel........oh! I know how about Little Red Riding Hood!" Ruby said. "That is not really a fairytale," Snow White said. "Oh well she is cool!" Ruby said.