Camp Day 1

"I love you sweetheart," my mom said kissing my forehead.

Me and my parents had just arrived at Camp Storybrooke in their black 2011 Toyota Corolla. I am not too thrilled to be spending my entire summer at Camp Storybrooke. Who names a camp Storybrooke anyway?

"Have fun and I want you to meet lots of friends," my mom said. "Do I have to stay here?" I complained. "Yes, but you'll have a great time," my dad said.

"Now, we checked you in and filled out the rest of the paperwork. Just go walk to that table and tell them your name and they will guide you where you need to go," my mom said. "We'll see you in August," my dad said hugging me handing me my last traveling bag.

My mom blew me one last kiss and got into the car. "Dad......" I said. "You'll be fine," my dad said kissing my forehead and getting into the driver's seat.

I watched as they pulled out of Camp, out of the forest and into the real world. I sighed and picked up my other traveling bag and grabbed my suitcase and began pulling it to the check in table.

As I was pulling my suitcase, I tripped onto a rock falling on top of someone because I wasn't paying attention. My bags fell everywhere and not to mention the person I had fallen on top of.

"I am so sorry," I said. "It's okay, love," came a heavy male British accent from underneath me. Love? Who does he think he is calling me love?

I stood up so I could continue on my way and so the boy could get up as well. I began to pick up my bags as the boy got up off the ground. "Here, let me help you," he said reaching to pick up my suitcase. "I can get it thank you," I said looking up at him.

Oh my gosh he was hot. Sea blue eyes with brown hair that was parted perfectly and brown facial hair that lined his face perfectly. He was stunning and I had just ran into him.

I must have looked like and idiot, standing there with my mouth open just looking at this guy.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I was looking into his beautiful eyes. "Uhhhh, yeah. I'm fine," I said," "Sorry I ran into you." "That's alright," he said beginning to pick up his bags.

"Killian Jones," he said breaking the silence. "I'm Swan, Emma Swan," I said. "Well, I hope to see you around Swan," he said walking off. "You too," I said.

Ughhh I am such an idiot. Way to make a great first impression. I finally meet a cute guy and I mess it up by running into him.

I continued to make my way to the check in table, luckily not running into anymore guys. There was a line to wait in so I got behind a guy with light dirty blonde hair.

"David Noland," I heard him say his name as he was checking in. David, that sounds like an old guys name, but then again what kind of name is Killian.

David began to pull his bags away when he turned around and looked at me. He was hot too. Short, but not too short light dirty blonde hair and pretty green eyes. He smiled at me as he walked away.

"Next," the lady said who was checking people in. I walked up to her. "Name?" she asked. "Emma Swan," I said. "Emma...Emma....emma....ah here you are Emma Swan," she said looking on a list full of names. "You are in Cabin C, which is this cabin right here," the lady said circling the cabin I was in with a pen.

"Thank you," I said beginning to walk away. "Oh wait one more thing," she said. I walked back. "I will need your phone, don't worry we will keep it safely stored," she said, I reluctantly pulled out my rose gold 6s phone and handed it to her. "You are free to go, and if you need anything just come to the main cabin," she said pointing to a cabin behind her.