Chapter 23

EXO'S COMEBACK SOMEBODY HELP IT'S GOING TO BE/IS GREAT!

Like what the hell...

I love how Lucky One is like: 'Oh, I'm so innocent with my lucky four leaf clover huhuhu such baby, much young' and then there's Monster like: 'Yeah those are just the bones of Kyungsoo's previous kill, nothin much- oh and we added a screw in there just to make it look less like we just killed someone : )'

I'm so excited tho, ohhhh dear legitimate tears are streamin down my face someone halp... The teasers wrecked me too hard...

Enjoy this chapter... (That moment when someone you knew four years ago gets into K-POP and then you get all up in their jams... AKA me.)

~

Chanyeol waited at his bus stop, staring at the snow on the ground beneath his feet. Although the weather was getting a little better, it was still sort of cold. He accidentally missed the bus before, and it would've been awkward walking back inside of the gym when Baekhyun was still there. He popped a candy into his mouth and revelled in the sweet strawberry taste, breathing out in delight.

Chanyeol took off his backpack, opening one of the small pockets.

"Here, take this... I know she's gone now, but before, Yoora told me to buy it for you," his mom said as she held out a little wooden box.

At the mention of his sister's name, he felt the pain tenfold and he kept quiet, taking the box from her hands.

He didn't know what to expect when he took the small lid off. Maybe a ring? Some type of jewelry?

He looked at the object inside for a maximum of five seconds before he burst out laughing, throwing his head back as he held the box in his hands tightly.

He remembered that day when Yoora went shopping with him around a week after they had watched Frozen, and when in the store, she had found Frozen earphones. They had a light blue chord and on one side, the earbud had Elsa's face while the other had an Anna one.

"Hey, wouldn't it be great if I got these for you?" She asked and Chanyeol tsked.

"I'm not that childish, get that for yourself," he suggested and she smacked his arm.

"Eyyy, how can you say that after crying at the scene when Anna was frozen?" She asked and Chanyeol felt his face heat up.

"Shut up! It was sad, okay?!" Chanyeol exclaimed and she burst out laughing, clapping her hands.

"That's only what a child would think," she stated, still slightly laughing.

Chanyeol frowned."Whatever, if you get those for me I'll just throw them away the next day. They're probably bad quality anyway."

Yoora rolled her eyes. "Fine, I won't get it for you if you're going to waste a great 50% off sale."

Chanyeol had smirked victoriously, happy that his sister wouldn't get him something so ugly.

Now, he was looking at that same exact pair of earphones, tucked nicely inside of the box.

He kept laughing to himself as his mother looked at him worriedly, wanting to wipe the tears off of his face.

"This noona," Chanyeol spoke after he slightly calmed downat least, on the outside.

He looked at the earphones again and watched as a drop of water fell onto Anna's face, sniffling. "She's so stupid."